Quantcast

The many bikes of MMcG

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
On the selling block again is it. Well at least it is holding up strong over the years. :thumb:

That bike had a nutty low bb height though and a really cramped cockpit.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I suppose... I'm hoping to build up a new XC F/S race bike this year... which will be my first new bike in a long time... if I can ever decide which frame to get... :twitch:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
The Prowler had a White Brothers fork on it. DH2 or DH3? It was pretty plush.

Regarding the Soul Hardline - I have no idea who owned it before I got it in trade from a young college kid in Manchester, CT - interesting to see where these frames have been over the years. I wonder where it is now?

Edited to reflect the right frame.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well I've got the Soul Dillinger almost done.......and hopefully something special from New Hampshire will arrive over the weekend.

But neither of those are really "mine" per se.

I'm very lucky to get to ride the bike that's coming from New Hampshire and I'm honored to be able to "loan" it out to others for riding and testing and feedback. :clapping:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
What happened to just about every other bike he has ever owned. He parted it out and sold it.
That is incorrect Paul.

The Ted Wojcik was a demo frame - I never owned it. I had it to help Ted to get the frame to people interested in his frames, and also to get it on the trails for others to see. Ted asked me if I'd like to help him out and I said yes, how can you say no to a guy like Ted right!?

The first one was the Black and Red one - that ended up going back to Ted for NEMBA-Fest and never came back as it was sold.

The Indigo Blue frame was ridden by me a total of three times, and then it was delivered by me and test ridden by a few riders in this region, and then returned to Ted as it was sold to an XTerra Triathlete looking for a race-worthy steel 29er.

Hope that clarifies things with regard to the Ted Wojcik "MonkeyButts" - now called the Sof-Trac 29ers.