Quantcast

The Mid-Week Ride the Shed Thread

VSBJake

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
NoVa
I'll be out thurs around 3:30 with two friends if it's not pourung the rain again..... lappin' it till dark!

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
mike and i will be doing downhill runs @6:00 after work 2 or 3 runs by the tower and some runs on the other side as well. we have room for 4 or 5 people in our truck

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Hey, i think I can probably skip out of work on thursday afternoon or friday morning. I'd rather ride thursday though cause then I'll have a day to recover for the wisp race.

[Tha]Shovla

Monkey
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow
I believe it's rifle season in Frederick County. It's a pretty good idea to stay away, or just ride on Sundays. More Info here.....

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/huntersguide/regionb.asp

Dave Kalt
Cyclist

AWWW come on Dave! ! Just throw on the red jacket, get the V10 out, and ride fast ... No deer goes as fast as a DHer ... :monkeydance: :busted:

But in all seriousness it is rifle season, and they do shoot a lot in the shed so i would probably stay away from that area in general until after the season is over. And the hunters do get out during the week days at odd times so dont assume just cause its mid week there wont be anyone out and just cause there are no cars doesnt mean its safe either. stick to the hard tail or the XC bike at Patapsco or somewhere not the shed. ( see you in march :twitch::disgust::plthumbsdown: )

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Ok, I just looked at your link Dave. Different state , it says they can shoot all the way through Jan, geesh I don't hunt but I think they only gey 2 weeks in PA.

[Tha]Shovla;2745545 said:
AWWW come on Dave! ! Just throw on the red jacket, get the V10 out, and ride fast ... No deer goes as fast as a DHer ... :monkeydance: :busted:
THe V10 is all cleaned up and sitting in my dinning room till March. Fall/Winter is all about single crowns, hardtails, fixies, trainers, the gym, and cold ass road rides. Oh yeah, and if it ever snows there's always snowboarding.

Dave Kalt
Cyclist

bbruno

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
[Tha]Shovla;2745545 said:
THe V10 is all cleaned up and sitting in my dinning room till March. Fall/Winter is all about single crowns, hardtails, fixies, trainers, the gym, and cold ass road rides. Oh yeah, and if it ever snows there's always snowboarding.

Dave Kalt
Cyclist
Sorry for blazing past you on Sunday, but you looked like a XC weenie, so I just kepted on going..................