Quantcast

the new improved RESPECT thread!what happened to biggins arm

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Sucks, good luck batting switch:thumb:
You said no hardware yet. I guess they're going to see how it heals without anything? Have they given you any idea of healing time?
Whenever one of my friends or I are injured we take alot more video. So one good thing could come out of this.
Get better and we'll see you on the trail:monkey:

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Sucks man. Been right there though. I was lucky enough to not have broken through the skin though. I was casted for 3 months......... So weird after you get the cast off. Takes awhile to be able to bend it again. Pain should subside by tomorrow night. Keep it elevated. Swelling in a cast is a bitch.

Heal quick.

Ant
(owner of 4 broken wrists/arms)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by spincrazy
Sucks man. Been right there though. I was lucky enough to not have broken through the skin though. I was casted for 3 months......... So weird after you get the cast off. Takes awhile to be able to bend it again. Pain should subside by tomorrow night. Keep it elevated. Swelling in a cast is a bitch.

Heal quick.

Ant
(owner of 4 broken wrists/arms)
the exposed bone is actually the one that is not broken thats the crazy part. no hardware yet, the ortho surgeon had me put under and taken to the or to set it. he was ready to put metal in and did not. hes pretty positive that i will not need any.as for heal time tentatively 10-12 before im back on the bike.

hey spincrazy howd that gary fisher work out for ya?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by biggins
im awake now. i wanna thank all the monkies that helped me. shifty is still here were tryin to get his car in to get his clutch replaced. im in pain. i would like to thank of yall for giving me well wishes and helping me with a speedy recovery. how about another pic just for fun

dude, the John Deere shirt is pimptastic!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Riding street will kill you. No more fishing for a while. :( Heal up and lets fish/ride again when things are back together.

D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I think that the real story is starting to come out about what REALLY happened. It appears that Biggins offended Jennifer with his avitars and she hulked out and then wacked him across the wrist with the RESPECT racket. Dude its okay to admit you got your a$$ kicked by a woman..... good lord she is the she hulk. She definately didn't RESPECT you in the right way.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Biggins, man get better soon, good to see you are in good spiritis wit some RESPECT!

sorry to hear you are off the bike for a few weeks! heal up quick!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by zod
^^^^^ Not the way you wanna have your clothes ripped off by a woman..... :( ;)
That's Biggins. You know there are photos of him getting busy with that nurse. Busted wrist, morphine drip and all. Remember he is the first date seed planter......

He is just passing on the RESPECT.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by zod
^^^^^ Not the way you wanna have your clothes ripped off by a woman..... :( ;)

It's all about the bangs! Check thoes bad boys out!!

Biggin, sorry to hear about your hand man but this thread rocks!!

I read a lot of the thead but didn't see anything about how long it's going to be messed up for.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DUDE!!!!!!!:eek:
I hope you get all of the sympathy booty you can handle....you got to milk it mang! :D

VICODIN!? I would call the doc & get something a little stronger, meprogram would be nice. :cool: & be sure to save some for your "I am healed" party. :evil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by stosh
It's all about the bangs! Check thoes bad boys out!!

Biggin, sorry to hear about your hand man but this thread rocks!!

I read a lot of the thead but didn't see anything about how long it's going to be messed up for.
8-12 weeks. keep the thread going! i appreciate the support of all of my monkey friends and you guys are keeping me entertained.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
yeah man that sucks like everyone said, and you seemed to be in pain on Saturday at Urban Decay. You kept repeating things you had already said, but thats cool I let it go. Wheres my sharpie man? just kiddin

Hope you got Jeff to sign your shirt.

Heal and we'll go riding.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
yeah man that sucks like everyone said, and you seemed to be in pain on Saturday at Urban Decay. You kept repeating things you had already said, but thats cool I let it go. Wheres my sharpie man? just kiddin

Hope you got Jeff to sign your shirt.

Heal and we'll go riding.
man i repeat myself even when im sober! jeff has your mega sharpie there were lots of kids wantin his autograph and i could not find you guys so i let him keep it.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
w00t!

biggins rocks for lettin me crash here while my car is gettin repaired. it sucks tho because he only has one hand and cant challenge me at the downhill domination...

and props to ridelikejehu for his fine lettering on the RESPECT cast!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by shifty S
w00t!

biggins rocks for lettin me crash here while my car is gettin repaired. it sucks tho because he only has one hand and cant challenge me at the downhill domination...

and props to ridelikejehu for his fine lettering on the RESPECT cast!
Yeah that was some nice "tag" work!

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by biggins
im awake now. i wanna thank all the monkies that helped me. shifty is still here were tryin to get his car in to get his clutch replaced. im in pain. i would like to thank of yall for giving me well wishes and helping me with a speedy recovery. how about another pic just for fun
don't you hate it when the doctor gets that "What the hell do I do with this?" look? (The doctor on the left) I hope you didn't see that look at the time,
i would have lost it if my neurosergon had that look on my face on my last hospital trip.

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Damn it. how do you get the pictures to stay with the quote. See Page 3 for the confused doctor.

P.S. Where do all the booty shots come from biggins? I love bum, I do.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by punkassean
Sometimes certain body parts aren't willing to work with the rest of the body as a whole, if your arm wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have had to RESPECT it like that. Maybe next time that wrist will think twice before pussing out like that. I had to respect my collar bone once, not to mention one time my shoulder was complaining so I respected the $hit out of it until it was seperated. I have to respect my pinkies at least once every few years they are always acting up. I have to say though I have never had the need to respect myself like that though, that is some serious ma-fukin respectin'!!!! gotdam!!!

Keep up the good work:angry:

Yeah, I had to throw some respect at my arm a couple of years ago, it's okay, tho, because I didn't wanna race anyway...

Good luck healin' smallin's. (tehe!)

dolby

Chimp
Apr 20, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Biggins,

Sorry about the arm! How is it a few days out? Are ya enjoying the meds? You'll be healed before you know it.

Get well and back on the bike soon,

dolby

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by dolby
Biggins,

Sorry about the arm! How is it a few days out? Are ya enjoying the meds? You'll be healed before you know it.

Get well and back on the bike soon,

dolby
man it sucks!still hurts like hell!the meds are not that impressive however after a couple beers and a little ganj they work well

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
arm band/wrist. i would like to thank corey (ridelikejehu) for the lettering of the cast by the way