Quantcast

The New Post Your Picture Thread

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Here I am with my posse. That is Frederico Felinie on the floor, Sprudel on my chest, and Shady Grove by my feet. I look like one lazy mofo fo' sho'. At least I am warm.

At somepoint I will edit this post and add a biking picture or two. But for now, this will have to do.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
The guy in the black is me. The "special" kid is T-money... Double Flat at P-kill.

Fulling the frown in the last pic cus i didnt want to go home, :mad: not enough spare tubes.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Mildly homo-erotic picture with the gang at Snowshoe. And that's not my middle finger I'm flashing, half of my devil horns hand gesture got blocked. Check out Mattoid with his special bandana

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Shyrmp on the left, me (aka Fatface on Pinkbike) at the most boring wedding reception I've attended.

Post race run pose for ckooi -our RM visitor from Malaysia

Me on race run at Fontana, CA. All I can recall was it was 100 deg F.

Silly N0-DH bikes rule in Snow Summit, CA (Big Bear Lake) forced me to this...

good times...

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
sirknight6 said:
Dude, you are my new hero!!!!! That last set of pictures was da bomb!!!

That'll show 'em! :evil:
Dude, as much fun as it was, it hurt. 4 big crashes and atleast one head on collision with a tree. Thank god I switched to flats pedals from my normal clipless set. This pic says it all...the fatigue (and front flat tire)!

My highlight was outsprinting a group of xc riders on a straightaway... All I heard was someone saying, "look, WTF!?!?" Good times!

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
First real ride on 'the heap'...I hate my bike. aksuhgawkrgjhaskghihgr

Nothing unusual...

Sadie dog...

And back when I was in decent shape...