Quantcast

The *NEW* SK6 Mobile

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well, I've been shopping for a mid sized pick-up truck for a year, and, well, as you can see, thats not what I got...

However...

This...Is the new SK6 Mobile

dun dun duuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!............

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Yes, I know either your 1) Grandmother or 2) Grandfather has one.

And the conversation usually changes after the laughter to "what a nice car!, it rides great!"

It was a repo by our credit union, and well its a 2005, and when we bought it it had 3000 miles on it. It stickerd for $25,5000, however, since it was a repo, I paid $16,5000.....

So there ya have it....

Let the jokes begin.....:p

BTW - I did TRY to make it cool, as you can see from the back....:rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
If it was black I would be all over that. All black.

Put a roof rack on it and paint the grill black and go freak some people out on the freeway

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
sirknight6 said:
Yes, I know either your 1) Grandmother or 2) Grandfather has one.
my grandma actually has a bmw. :rofl: i guess she got it because her other car was dead and her mechanic told her that nicer cars hold their value better so when she stops driving providing she doesnt get in an accident she can get more money from the sale.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
merrrrjig said:
Well, at least you can get away with driving bad :)

LOL!!! you have NO idea!!!!

I swear people think I'm a cop, so I play and get on the on-ramp REAL fast and get RIGHT on their ass!!! freaks em' out every time!!!

Car rides nice. I put the Avy sticker and the Monkey sticker on the back, so those who have a clue can chuckle when they pass me on the interstate.

the worst part about it is, I have yet to see anyone under the age of 70 driving one! :eek:

But hey, THATS how I roll!! :rofl: :D

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
sirknight6 said:
LOL!!! you have NO idea!!!!

I swear people think I'm a cop, so I play and get on the on-ramp REAL fast and get RIGHT on their ass!!! freaks em' out every time!!!

Car rides nice. I put the Avy sticker and the Monkey sticker on the back, so those who have a clue can chuckle when they pass me on the interstate.

the worst part about it is, I have yet to see anyone under the age of 70 driving one! :eek:

But hey, THATS how I roll!! :rofl: :D
ahha, get one of those side spotlight things, and you will see kids running

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
MtnBikerChk said:
v8 with rear wheel drive? LOL - you're lucky to get that much.

seriously ralph....my grandfather drove one. sitting in the backseat made me car sick.
LOL!! See what I mean? EVERYONE has a grandmother or grandfather who has had or has one!

I've nicknamed it the "Grand-ma-mobile"

The mileage was quit pleasant. I was thrilled to see it was at least decent for a 4.6 Lt.

If I take my front tire off my DH bike, it would fit in the trunk, NO problem! :D

EDIT: Actually, I may not need to remove the front wheel....:D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
sirknight6 said:
Did it at least come with a complimentary set of these:

:rofl:

No, I'm sure it rides nice. Hauls ass for sure I bet.

Does it have room for the golf clubs and walker? And on the good side of things you won't need to buy a new car when you retire!

Anything else I miss?

The Ito

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Get some spinnaz, a new grill, caddy labels, and some dark paint/window tint and you will be ready to roll.

OHHHHH, grandma, grandma
Mike JOOOOOONNNNEESSSS

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
13" Gold 140 spoke rims are in order here.

Personaly I like big cars that are comfortable, nothing better for road trips. I am jealous of your mpg. I was driving a CL600 for the last few days and pulled solid 10.5mpg on the freeway.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ito said:
Did it at least come with a complimentary set of these:

:rofl:

No, I'm sure it rides nice. Hauls ass for sure I bet.

Does it have room for the golf clubs and walker? And on the good side of things you won't need to buy a new car when you retire!

Anything else I miss?

The Ito

THOSE PANTS ARE THE SH!T!!!!! :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dude, that thing wont look AT ALL out of place if you decide to drive in two lanes of traffic or drive 35 on the interstate.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
Nice wheels sirknight!!!

I drove a Chrysler LHS for almost a year and I was only 21 at the time..Ha, it was my Grandmother's car and she gave it to me because she doesn't drive anymore. It wasn't the coolest looking thing on the block, but it had all leather seats, a moonroof, and a big v8 engine. I was happy!!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Having worked for a Lincoln Mercury Dealership for 6 years all I can say is
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

The avg age of a Gma customer is 70. (or at the dealership we affectionately called them... the "QUIZZErrrrrrrr) You paid 16,500? I hate to tell you this but at any point during the summer you will probably see 3-7000 in incentives on this vehicle brand new.

Now that being said. They are ROCK solid mainly because much hasnt changed on them since 1983. You can also probably fit 2 DH bikes in the trunk without even taking off the wheels. If you put a roof rack on the top that will pretty much increase your "Cop" affect at night. I strongly recommend some 26"s and the matching sticker for the rear window to complete the pimp job.

Nice ride

again
bahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
MTB_Rob_NC said:
Having worked for a Lincoln Mercury Dealership for 6 years all I can say is
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

The avg age of a Gma customer is 70. (or at the dealership we affectionately called them... the "QUIZZErrrrrrrr) You paid 16,500? I hate to tell you this but at any point during the summer you will probably see 3-7000 in incentives on this vehicle brand new.

Now that being said. They are ROCK solid mainly because much hasnt changed on them since 1983. You can also probably fit 2 DH bikes in the trunk without even taking off the wheels. If you put a roof rack on the top that will pretty much increase your "Cop" affect at night. I strongly recommend some 26"s and the matching sticker for the rear window to complete the pimp job.

Nice ride

again
bahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.
yeah yeah yeah I know...The trade in for its only 12....the retail on it is 17 to 19.5....so 1t 16.5, we got a good deal...

Do you know if they make a 5 lug Euro to a 5 lug American?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
sirknight6 said:
Do you know if they make a 5 lug Euro to a 5 lug American?
I dont even know what that means? Are you referring to the lug spacing? I ran the financial side of the dealership, I was not a technician, sorry.