Quantcast

The New Steeze!

shore

Chimp
Dec 23, 2004
Many people on here might have been a member of the old street steeze forum. well it got hacked and then eric never brought it back up.

I decided to bring this task upon myself to revive the forum.

check it out : http://www.street-steeze.com

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
the og streetsteeze def had a certain something not on other sites. i hope the new site can create that again.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
My plan is not to take members away from sites like this but to give people a place more direct on street riding.

Two scoops of fresh, up for another run at it huh?

What was your name on the OG street steeze? Just curious, I don't recognize you here. I miss that place, it was on the up and up.

edit: Man, give it some gritty. That banner looks like a sign from a 1950's drive-in diner with a logo from a "3-d eye vision" book that was all about it in the 90's, crossed eye mirror jive.
Don't confuse the lurkers. What's "back"? Is this a new restaurant going up where mom & pops liquor shop used to be? Applebee's maybe? No. This supposed to be a dirty little back alley where the hoods can get their goods on and the hesh sesh can commence.
Sorry to critique harsh, but man, street-steeze it up. Clean with rough edges, dirty with clean edges. Something.
...but going along with what was built in the first place, keep it simple stupid. KISS!

Good luck, let the vibe live on!

Last edited:

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Word.

It was a really fun site to be a part of. Allthough, I really don't know if the old atmosphere can be created again.

shore

Chimp
Dec 23, 2004
Two scoops of fresh, up for another run at it huh?

What was your name on the OG street steeze? Just curious, I don't recognize you here. I miss that place, it was on the up and up.

edit: Man, give it some gritty. That banner looks like a sign from a 1950's drive-in diner with a logo from a "3-d eye vision" book that was all about it in the 90's, crossed eye mirror jive.
Don't confuse the lurkers. What's "back"? Is this a new restaurant going up where mom & pops liquor shop used to be? Applebee's maybe? No. This supposed to be a dirty little back alley where the hoods can get their goods on and the hesh sesh can commence.
Sorry to critique harsh, but man, street-steeze it up. Clean with rough edges, dirty with clean edges. Something.
...but going along with what was built in the first place, keep it simple stupid. KISS!

Good luck, let the vibe live on!
My name was "norcoian" or something on thoes lines. I was not much of a poster i was more of a lurker.

I have teamed up with Danny (warrior1) who was more of a member there.

Thanks for the suggestions i agree the theme/ logo need allot of work.

p.s duck add a little - between street and steeze in your sig :P:P

warrior1

Chimp
Aug 30, 2007
Word.

It was a really fun site to be a part of. Allthough, I really don't know if the old atmosphere can be created again.
We can do it, we just need the OGs to know it's back.

And the whole green color scheme is terrible and the banner is going to change soon when the color does.

SS never had a gallery and I don't know how good this one will go, but I must say the features of the gallery and how you view photos etc is awesome.

In the end, people like a clean and simple looking site. We'll have to change some stuff.