Quantcast

the newest decline..

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
did anyone get some sort of motion old sickness trying to look at those 3d pictures? ha

I almost lost my last two beers :weee:

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
Ya, funny the best looking page was the add of the staircase with singletrack going down it. Everything else was to busy and jumbled to get any depth out of.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I didn't mind it. As a kid I was always stoked to get a cereal box that had maybe one picture on the box in 3d. My favorite pic was of Steve Peat. I think it was at Ft. Bill. That being said, it's probably the only DECLINE issue that i haven't gone through multiple times while on the pooper.
I actually got the newest issue of DECLINE yesterday. I just skimmed through it. Pretty stoked about having two pages dedicated to the young blood from Utah, Mitch Ropelato. They have an interview and a few pictures of him in there.
As you look at the pictures, take a look at the kid sitting on the dirt where Mitch is pulling a one footer. That kid is about 13 and rips it up on the bmx. He just started mountain biking last season i think. He might be another bada$$ from around here. Cafe Rio already sponsors him at some of the races.