Quantcast

The next US president vists Lebanon

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"We black delegates accept the white delegates offer to draft Colin Powell on the condition that they accept Condoleeza Rice as part of the deal."

JerseyDave

monkey wrestler
Apr 9, 2002
Stowe, VT
Rupert Murdoch just offically backed Hillary the other day. Gotta say it's gonna be her due to that fact alone. Fox viewers are dumb, but they vote!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
N8, the fact that he uses the term "unlikely" instead of "Hell ****ing No WAY!" should concern you.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BurlyShirley said:
N8, the fact that he uses the term "unlikely" instead of "Hell ****ing No WAY!" should concern you.

Nah... he's just setting her up as the Dems only canidate in 08 so she can lose to whomever the Republicans are running because everyone knows Hillary will never be elected president of the US... Cuba or Canada maybe, but not the US.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
If it turns out to be Hillary vs Condi, we will have the first (white male) Libertarian president in forever.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
You really think a bunch of racist redneck Christian zealots are going to vote for an unmarried childless elite university educated black woman who worked in academia? I'd laugh my ass off it it happened, since she's everything they hate.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Silver said:
You really think a bunch of racist redneck Christian zealots are going to vote for an unmarried childless elite university educated black woman who worked in academia? I'd laugh my ass off it it happened, since she's everything they hate.
..and you aren't voting for her?

I though she was everything a liberal would want in the WhiteHouse..

:p

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
shuttle diplomacy (v): to parrot one side's demands, while offering nothing new in terms of solutions, negotiations, cease-fire terms, or overall stability in the region.

is this really what most of us had in mind when we asked GWB to get involved in this conflict???? :confused:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dante said:
shuttle diplomacy (v): to parrot one side's demands, while offering nothing new in terms of solutions, negotiations, cease-fire terms, or overall stability in the region.

is this really what most of us had in mind when we asked GWB to get involved in this conflict???? :confused:

:wonky2: