Quantcast

The North Koreans are LOL inducing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It would be hard to wipe us off the map. Not to mention the huge hole between Canada and Mexico.

Would that include Alaska and Hawaii, too? Because that would be a trick shot for sure.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Maybe the next RM bike build should go to him to make him happy and calm him down.

I have heard that the trails at the DMZ are unbelievable.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I dont hate the French...after all, they took Jerry Lewis from us. And they irritate the piss out of George Bush AND Lance Armstrong (Yes, he is a stud, greates TDF champ ever etc (Although Eddie would have shredded him...) but soooo played out. Just retire and go away already Lance...)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
EVERYONE knows Brazil has the best women, I don't drink wine (Portland has the best beer) and my cheese comes from happy California cows.

But I digress.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Is it because we have the best cheese, the best wine and the best women?[/SIZE]:)
How would you know?
You live with an Irishwoman in a valley full of whinging poms???????? :p:D

lol ok I have to admit to being impressed by the women in France when I visited you last year, but I'd actually have to rate the ones just over the hill from you in Italy slightly higher. :wub:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Just out of curiosity, if NK were to wipe California off the map, would the federal govt. be responsible for the state's debts?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Uh.....thanks
Id hate to see you go, but seriously... you guys elected Arnold Schwarzanegger to the the f*cking governor of the world's 8th largest economy. How did that happen?
Im not even claiming he's at fault here (although his total reliance on budget cuts to fix the deficit sure seem stupid) but that fact alone makes me wonder whether the state deserves to exist. Maybe the north can secede? Will give the south back to the mexicans.