Quantcast

The official new years e-party thread

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
So I guess you all think you to good for my thread now, well fine I'm off to bed. Good night and Happy New Years monkeys.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i can't hear my own thoughts due to the craptastic band "indie" playing outside my apartment building, nice and amped up, and numerous drunk ****s screaming. oh my god i hate stupid college kids. so much for having a nice night with my girlfriend.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
priceseliger14 said:
thid e-party was my idea!!! yes!!! what about the e-ballons? What are u guys whatchen on TV for the deal?

I watched Tiesto live in Concert at the Gelredome in Arnhem.
tht rocked man.. totally awsome. Further on i watched .more music shows. And waatch the fireworks outside.While drinking some red wine.. and Martini Fiero mixed up with some sirup. Yumm.. and ate alot of tastefull things.

Having another party tonight, because my father called me up, and said he is taking our family out for dinner. :thumb: Hooray..

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
YAWNNN I just woke up, wow so tired from the e-party last night. Thanks everyone who joined in. Again have a happy new year and I;m off for some breaky.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Whats soo funny is my bro got home this morning at 9:30 he brought along 8 ppl and a dog with him....It was slippery outside from ice, I watched him fall many times. The ppl and the dog left a little later after my bro went to bed.
He woke up this evening at 5:30pm he has no memory of falling or the 8ppl and the dog. It's incredible how drunk my brother can get himself without passing out.Lmao

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
i chugged like 6-8 beers in like 15 mins. my mom was like "are you sleeping upstairs tonight?" hell no, i wasnt even gonna try. crashed on the sofa and woke up totally fine. oh yeah.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Big_Papa1080 said:
i chugged like 6-8 beers in like 15 mins. my mom was like "are you sleeping upstairs tonight?" hell no, i wasnt even gonna try. crashed on the sofa and woke up totally fine. oh yeah.
PFFF wusss :nuts: I say stick with absinth :dead: or vodka :think:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Big_Papa1080 said:
No you didn't all you tlak about his how much you "drink" and i dont buy it

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
The Kadvang said:
6-8 beers in 15 minutes... I don't think you could drink that much water...
Yeah sounds like bs i had a friend chug a 40oz of Big 10 along with 2 more normal bottles of big 10 in 3 minutes flat. We timed him it was for money of course. 5$ to be exact and when he finished we all took our money back and didn't pay the poor guy. Anyways, he started puking about 10 minutes later and stopped 15 minutes later and passed out.