Quantcast

The Official "Shop" thread

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
priceseliger14 said:
hu? You lost me?

Lets bring this thread back to life. I will have a new shop in a few days, in my dorm room, it will consist of a shoe box and 2 bikes.
I think it has to do with the thread you made asking us what jersey you should wear...

No shop here, if I need anything I just go over to a one of my friends' house who happens to be a mechanic. Anything you could ever need over there.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
.:Jeenyus:. said:
I think it has to do with the thread you made asking us what jersey you should wear...

No shop here, if I need anything I just go over to a one of my friends' house who happens to be a mechanic. Anything you could ever need over there.
Oh I forgot about that thread, it was a good one. I got my custom title, my new custom title should be "Turbo Ass Clown"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My garage is full of truck parts and the wifes crap. I use a space in the back (or the front if it's slow) of my lbs and/or my not-so-local-bs. I do use the living room to do a lot of stuff too. Some day I might get it all together, but I doubt it.

A good friend of mine had the dream shop. We could fit 4 cars inside, there was a full spray booth, powder coating station, parts washer, blast cabinet, 120 gallon air compressor with hard piped air (multiple filters as well), 52" TV with digital cable, and 2 wood stoves (one at each end). We wired the whole place with speakers to crank the tunes, and there was a full sized frige just for beer and wiskey in the freezer. There was a bbq just outside the roll up door and horse shoe pits along the side. It was the ultimate shop for any home repair. RIP Rob.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse

I just moved into my house 2 days ago, but this was the first "room" I setup. Never have had a shop of my own before, so this is bitchin to me! (sorry for the blurry pic)

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Here is mine (well ‘ours’ – roommate and I). The tools, spare parts, etc are in the white bins and stored in the cabinets. And this is the living room ….

View of ‘The Shop’

My rides:

Roommates:

Rest of roommates rides:

Work Bench:

And the stack of tires:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Slugman said:
Here is mine (well ‘ours’ – roommate and I). The tools, spare parts, etc are in the white bins and stored in the cabinets. And this is the living room ….
I understand the bikes, but how many hookahs does a person need?

:evil:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mine should be how I want it by the end of the winter.

Beverages are covered. I am gonna put in a work bench on the right wall in this pic with a bike stand & homemade waxing bench.

Bikes & skis waiting patiently.

Current projects. Hopefully I will be rolling on my CX this weekend & the varsity is my winter project.