Quantcast

The President wants ME!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Got a message yesterday from some lady telling me that President Bush wants to have dinner with me! I was soooo excited I couldn't sleep! As it turns out, the National Republican Congressional Committee wants ME to be an honorary chairman of their Business Economy Council and help them defeat the evil Liberals that are undermining our way of life! And in July, I can have dinner with President Bush at his VERY exclusive black tie dinner! And all it will take is a one-time $500 donation! What a steal!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

not

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by pixelninja
Got a message yesterday from some lady telling me that President Bush wants to have dinner with me! I was soooo excited I couldn't sleep! As it turns out, the National Republican Congressional Committee wants ME to be an honorary chairman of their Business Economy Council and help them defeat the evil Liberals that are undermining our way of life! And in July, I can have dinner with President Bush at his VERY exclusive black tie dinner! And all it will take is a one-time $500 donation! What a steal!

not
Heeh... try it sometime... its fun.

:)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sweet deal!

I love getting personal attention from the Prezz! I got this personally autographed 8x10 of Mr and Mrs Bush in the mail a few months back, thanking me for my support and giving me the opportunity to make a donation to the cause.

:monkey:

Attachments

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Sweet deal!

I love getting personal attention from the Prezz! I got this personally autographed 8x10 of Mr and Mrs Bush in the mail a few months back, thanking me for my support and giving me the opportunity to make a donation to the cause.

Hey! My mom got that in the mail too! The prez must be pretty busy signing all those pictures to people.!:p

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I got this personally autographed 8x10 of Mr and Mrs Bush in the mail a few months back, thanking me for my support and giving me the opportunity to make a donation to the cause.

Hey, maybe I could get a picture of ME with the President! That would be sweet! And by sweet, I mean totally cool :cool:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
And all it will take is a one-time $500 donation! What a steal!

not
Kerry must be charging more.......:)

Local dinner in the Seattle area is said to have raised $2M for his campaign. $2M/$500(bush dinner donation) = 4000 people attending Kerry's dinner. :think: That must have been a BIG room. :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Sweet deal!

I got one of those too...did it come with a letter that said Dear Friend...and the 'friend' part was crossed out and 'I Are Baboon' hand written in it's place? I thought I was really special getting one of those...I sent it to the velvet store.com to get a custom velvet made out of it...:mad:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Kerry must be charging more.......:)

Local dinner in the Seattle area is said to have raised $2M for his campaign. $2M/$500(bush dinner donation) = 4000 people attending Kerry's dinner. :think: That must have been a BIG room. :)
I think the $500 donation was for the privledge to be the honorary chairman. No mention of the plate cost of the dinner, but I'd bet that would be another "donation".

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No mention of the plate cost of the dinner, but I'd bet that would be another "donation".
I bet it depends on what you order for dinner. $500 donation for a grilled cheese sammich, $1500 donation for surf 'n turf. :)

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
dude I'd totally go...the twins are supposed to be workin the campaing for their pops once they get graduated from their schoolin, they might be there. I hears they party like rave girls :devil: