Quantcast

The Real Next Level

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
u guys must have been very very upset. ruining your computer equipment just because you couldnt close out the window. pretty badass. damn.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Anyone know why this is related to bmx/dirt jumping? Anyone?

BECAUSE I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW
It isn't related to bmx or dirt jumping but I remember that some of the members that post here and sport 20s and mtbmx also have fixies.

Like in my original post I don't really dig fixies but thought some would get a kick outta that vid. Come on guys it's Fri, relax. If it were Mon I'd get worked up too.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
^^^^^
Ok, that was a little bit better then the fixie one, but I'm a Mac guy so that entertained me.

As for the fixie vid, whatever, yes it was lame, but whatever, it is Friday (and we had a sweet snowday from school so I went sledding!).

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
^^^^^
Ok, that was a little bit better then the fixie one, but I'm a Mac guy so that entertained me.

As for the fixie vid, whatever, yes it was lame, but whatever, it is Friday (and we had a sweet snowday from school so I went sledding!).
Anyone who's ever had to spend time in cubical hell that video was made for you and from what I hear 100% on Samantic's company time it made my laugh , the fixed push vid not so much