Quantcast

The Real Truth Regarding NYCFreeride

Nov 27, 2004
brooklyn new york
Hello everyone, this is Andy from NYC Freeride:
I just want to dispel any and all of the rumors that have been circling around these days! NYC Freeride is alive and well is not “going under”. The company is going through some growing pains and changes that will make us stronger. I can promise you this is just the beginning. If you like the products that we have produced so far, then you will love the new beginning of NYC Freeride.
The press release that Bill (My business Partner) sent out to all of the websites was premature and not well thought out. Yes, there are some changes going on but I can promise you that we are not going out of business. These changes affect more of the internal day to day operations, but will not affect the quality and style of products we supply to you, our customers. We will continue to provide the industry with the best products money can buy!

We will be Sponsoring the 2005 US Open of Mountain Biking at Mountain Creek NJ, and will have a booth showcasing the entire new lineup. We will also be at Pedro’s Mountain Bike festival in Lanesboro Ma.

All inquiries please contact Andy Grossi
Yanluowang@nyc.rr.com

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
wow...

gotta have a chat w/ bill about what he sends out?!?!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Wow, and here I thought that "The End of NYCFreeride" meant that it was the end of NYCFreeride ;)

I hope a lot of people see this post, 'cause the press release would leave no doubt in anyone's mind that NYC Freeride was gone forever.

Good luck with the business :thumb:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
stoney98 said:
is this a press release? RM?
hehe - maybe it's pruposeful drama just to drum up coverage.
like katie holmes & tom cruise.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Yeah this is pushing the rules for sure. This is the last post by the guys at NYCfreeride. Also, if the original post is not edited by the end of the day so that all product information is removed, it will be deleted.

I thought you guys were done so I didn't contact you about the business membership. PM me if still interested.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
You guys really need to check out the new stems ill post some pics tomorrow, so much detail and work into them. looks like i got one of the very few pre production chrome stems sweet.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Dump are you riding again?
not just yet... I'm healed but getting the funds together to build up my soverign.

aidanwray

Chimp
May 16, 2005
UK
good news.

im riding on projectleeds thise season and in 06 in the UK, it sucked to hear you were closing up.
good to hear the news then

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
you might want to update your site too. all this drama is definitely going to scare some people away.