Quantcast

The SICKEST, Most AWESOME DH of 2007 is HERE!!!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Yeah talk about perfect timing with this winter weather...It's dumping in boone right now, and I'm about to drive down to Asheville.

I don't know if I'll be at the icycle....I'm needing lights and a front brake for my hardtail if it's gonna go down.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey bizutch were you wanting to hit the atv park this weekend after the icecycle or next weekend man. if your wanting to hit it next weekend hit me up man and ill bring the truck and the boys so we can get a shuttle going on up in that joint.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
hey bizutch were you wanting to hit the atv park this weekend after the icecycle or next weekend man. if your wanting to hit it next weekend hit me up man and ill bring the truck and the boys so we can get a shuttle going on up in that joint.
plan for me is to knock it out Sunday on the way back home. I'll just do a mini-recruiting that morning. My guess is that everyone will be either frozen, hung over or have a non-functioning bike. It's gonna be a last minute thing I guess.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
sounds good man. then it looks like im out of all the fun then. if you want to wait till next weekend im sure me and my crew would love to ride, but hey you guys have fun, and try not to get too cold.