Quantcast

The sickest trails in California.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
These are them. Called the Top Secret Trails. All downhill for days. Fast as hell, huge gaps, steep lips/landings. A-game only. No warm up either. The first hit is called Snake River, and it is a 22 foot stepdown hip. The landing is sniped out hard. It is steep as hell, and about a bike length and a half long.
I almost pissed myself the first time i dropped in here. Scury big.
These trails are brought to you by the same peeps that built the Woodward West trails. Except these trails make the WW big line feel like a little girls line.
As most of you know, pictures do no justice to these trails.
Only the most hardcore of builders, are aloud to ride here.
You have to crawl threw a fycking jungle to get here. Mos def the most hidden trails you will ever not find.
Enjoy.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
those look extremely well built and maintained. way out of my league, but it definitely must be awesome to just to be there and see guys throw down on those jumps.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
zach dank, got any footie of those trails?
Yeah, Fo sho. We've been clockin footy with $5000 HD camy for the last 6 months. I hope to put out the sickest MTB DJ video to date. We have been filming with all the sickest riders, at all the sickest spots. Should be dope as all hell.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Pfft... you call that "good trail building"??? Those idiots forgot to put landings in for those jumps! Geez! They're just gonna land flat and it's gonna hurt, I'm tellin ya....
Thanks for sharin, wanna see some video, DON'T want any directions. That all makes me ****ing scared. Period. MAD CRAZY PROPS for being able to hit that ****, Zach. Cerealy.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Holy sh!t! Haha... is that a squirrel catcher clothesline? Is it really necessary? Looks to be about a 20' gap just to get to it.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
jeezus. the anti-poaching cable looks deadly.

nice work, but way way way outta my league. EDIT: in terms of building or sending. K-raist!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I was thinking the cable might be to level out the jumps? They all look super flat on top, maybe they all line up at a certain angle or something?

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
Those rock the sh!te!

Despite the fact i have massive weeping holes in my hands from digging all week, im now going down to my new babies to dig. Thats inspired me...

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
all i can say is, holly s@#%, those jumps are so big, i feel like a little pussy now doin the little 7-8 ft. gaps i do. i give u guys mad props and i cant wait to see a video of that place, those are definately the best jumps ever built, period

p.s oh the things i would do just to look at those trails in person

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Ya, not sure the anti-poach devise is really neccessary, you'd need a parachute to bail on one of those if you effed it up.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I like to see the cables - that should be a requirement at any decent trails.

That place is too nuts. The gaps are obviously "meaty" but are the landings on the narrow side? If that's the case, it can make that place even more tough. I can't wait to see the vid you guys are producing just for this footage alone.