Quantcast

The Thursday GMT

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It's 86F in the house presently... :panic:
I just snagged one of these and it cuts down my AC needs considerably.
1659655049784.png

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I just snagged one of these and it cuts down my AC needs considerably.
View attachment 180083
1659655721789.png

butnevermind2.gif

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. @jonKranked finally has a package inbound. Furious beat man speech writing today, all while trying to work and fight with internal teams about issues I've been finding with new rollout. Wifey unhappy that dress she planned on for the doesn't fit. Just said I'm not touching that - go shopping.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. @jonKranked finally has a package inbound. Furious beat man speech writing today, all while trying to work and fight with internal teams about issues I've been finding with new rollout. Wifey unhappy that dress she planned on for the doesn't fit. Just said I'm not touching that - go shopping.
n+1 soon

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You have truly been damaged by ice makers, haven’t you?
You know what’s awesome about ice makers? I can use one hand to fill my cup with delicious crushed ice while using the other to point and laugh at people like @SkaredShtles while they fight with their shitty ice trays.

If a new fridge every 10-15 years is the price I pay for this luxury, so be it. I’d rather have an ice maker than indoor plumbing, but luckily I live in 2022 and have both because this is America and you can finance that shit

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
At my previous house we had a fridge shit the bed, it was 19 years old and the ice maker was not the problem.

I think he's just a shill for Big Ice Tray, they're a powerful lobby group pushing ice trays on poor folks who live in trailers.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Still 80 Freedoms outside. Main floor is 74. System is set at 69 but clearly not achieving that. Shared Skittles probably still hasn’t turned on the AC, instead roasting in his underoos after popping an edible

Quotes to get an extra mini split system for at least the upstairs bedrooms will be forthcoming on Monday, although I’m going to wait to pull the trigger until Denver releases more rebate monies.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Full 18 next time, eh? Good man!
Only if they will allow me to play the course with Lawn darts instead of Clubs and that stupid fucking ball. And allow me to break out with the frisbee when we get backed up because of elderly drunk folks. Lawn dart play being the deal breaker though. Lawn Dart Cart. Million-dollar idea there.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Only if they will allow me to play the course with Lawn darts instead of Clubs and that stupid fucking ball. And allow me to break out with the frisbee when we get backed up because of elderly drunk folks. Lawn dart play being the deal breaker though. Lawn Dart Cart. Million-dollar idea there.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
Still 80 Freedoms outside. Main floor is 74. System is set at 69 but clearly not achieving that. Shared Skittles probably still hasn’t turned on the AC, instead roasting in his underoos after popping an edible
Have you looked at a simple booster fan and baffles? That’s assuming there’s a gross imbalance between the main floor and the others.

Did a booster to the master bedroom and some butterfly valves at the old house because the downstairs bathroom and 2 kids rooms would go sub-zero before you could even feel it in the rest of the house, made a huge difference. Still need to do it in the new place since the master bedroom is at least 15 degrees hotter than my office, while lot of wasted cooling power from mid-directed air.