Quantcast

The time is quicky approaching.......

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
To be blessed with our 1st baby!!!

Just got off the phone with the wife and we are scheduled to be induced on Sunday if nothing happens between now and then.

I am sure looking forward to it, but I must admit I'm a bit nervous about the birth (I've watched too many epsisodes of ER).

Anyway, I thought I would share this with my brothas and sistas here on the :monkey:

So if/when you don't see me next week, I'll be birth'n a baby.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Andyman_1970 said:

Just got off the phone with the wife and we are scheduled to be induced on Sunday if nothing happens between now and then.

I am sure looking forward to it, but I must admit I'm a bit nervous about the birth (I've watched too many epsisodes of ER).
Don't sweat it, man - it's a piece of cake........ (for you). Just don't get too close to the wife during the REALLY painful bits. :nuts: My wife grabbed my hair on the back of my head and pulled it *backwards* at one point. Owowowowow!

Ummm. Whoa. Hold on. *YOU'RE* gonna be doin' it? Good on ye, mate! :thumb: Your wife'll appreciate that. ;)

-S.S.-

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
SkaredShtles said:
Ummm. Whoa. Hold on. *YOU'RE* gonna be doin' it? Good on ye, mate! :thumb: Your wife'll appreciate that. ;)

-S.S.-
Nah I'm not doing it, that was a play on "Gone with the wind" - "I don't know nothing about birth'n no babies"

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Andyman_1970 said:

Anyway, I thought I would share this with my brothas and sistas here on the :monkey:

Good luck... with any luck he/she will pop out like a torpedo :D

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Torpedo............that's funny.

When he (we're having a boy) comes out with the little conehead, I'm not sure I'll be able to get the torpedo thought out of my head.