Quantcast

The up-side to global warming that I just realized

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England

We can be rid of Florida and Washington DC. :thumb: I would guess that California would be in the same situation. Now all we have to do is put up some barricades prior to the flooding. :oink:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
HELL YEAH! Coastline in TENNESSEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gunna go burn some tires.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Interesting theres no increase in great lakes levels in that map, pretty sure they would be rising with the ocean level too....and getting pretty saline

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Zark said:
Interesting theres no increase in great lakes levels in that map, pretty sure they would be rising with the ocean level too....and getting pretty saline
Depending on who's data you believe. Only Lake Ontario would turn back to saline state (if you notice on that map that it is darker blue then the remaining fresh water lakes). It wouldn't take much to breach the St. Lawrence seaway only a 252' rise in the ocean level :think: to make it above the last lock. At onetime Lake Ontario was an ancient sea called Iroqouis.....

Random

Chimp
Aug 14, 2001
Joplin, MO
Zark said:
they are 4-5 hundred feet above sea level I think

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Zark said:
Just lake ontario, I think. the others should stay above sea level