Quantcast

The US is EVIL

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
It does no good. It should be eliminated from the face of the earth. Nothing good has ever come from here nor will it ever come from here. Americans are self centered consumers that could give a crap about anyone in worse straights then themselves all the way down to the homeless guy who's got a bottle and the one that doesn't.

The rest of the world is about peace, happiness and loving their fellow man. They want to make the world a better place for everyone with no thoughts of anything else.

There that about sums it up.

Jesus ****ing christ, can't y'all come up with something more interesting?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Can't you?

Shall we talk about how long we can sustain economics based on an constantly expanding market when our primary energy source is a finite resource?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
DRB mate sounds like you need to get ya lolly licked. Either that or you're not drinkng enough.....which I doubt somehow.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
It does no good. It should be eliminated from the face of the earth. Nothing good has ever come from here nor will it ever come from here. Americans are self centered consumers that could give a crap about anyone in worse straights then themselves all the way down to the homeless guy who's got a bottle and the one that doesn't.
You're absolutely right, so get the hell out.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
yeah, i pretty much hated the popular kids in high school when they didn't coddle me. that's why i tp'd their houses even after they had gone to college & i was still bussing tables at chi-chi's for $2.01/hr + tips.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Americans are self centered consumers that could give a crap about anyone in worse straights then themselves all the way down to the homeless guy who's got a bottle and the one that doesn't.
Well that bit is pretty much right anyway. :pirate2:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Well that bit is pretty much right anyway. :pirate2:
which brings up a curious point:
if we are ugly as a nation, yet we are also a nation divided, wtf? if the right are religious zealots who are easily manipulated into doing things out of guilt, and the left are self-absorbed, who is more likely to take care of the lesser people (even if intentions are only outwardly altruistic)?

maybe the rights' racism offsets its charity, making this whole silly theory a wash.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
and xenophobia, cant forget that.

christian love and charity are only for documented U.S. protestant whites who are down on their luck for reasons not including: homosexuality, alcoholism, drug addiction or class.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
somebody padding their postcount?
such a flurry of fluff (not the other white meat)