Quantcast

The Vick thing?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Dog fighting is considered a felony in this country you twit. So, the real question should be, "Should players convicted of felonies be kicked out of ball?"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Awesome SloMoJo has someone that agrees with him

StephonMarbury said:
"I think we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals," the Knick point guard told Capital News 9, an Albany TV station. "You know, from what I understand, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors.
Come on down to dumbass lane Stephon... I suspect we'll get his follow up pretty soon.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Come on down to dumbass lane Stephon... I suspect we'll get his follow up pretty soon.
Comments from him and others, like Clinton Portis, I'm beginning to think that dog fighting is one of the most common underground activities throughout professional sports.

And yeah, comparing hunting to dog fighting is retarded and has no foundation.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
And yeah, comparing hunting to dog fighting is retarded and has no foundation.
Don't tell that to R.L. White president of the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP who said pretty much said the samething in regards to hunting and dogfighting.

But then again he's not sure Vick did anything except cut his loses
White said the Atlanta chapter supports Vick's decision to accept a plea bargain if it's in his best interest, but he questioned the credibility of Vick's co-defendants, saying an admission of guilt might be more about cutting losses than the truth.
White said he regretted that the plea deal will mean all the facts of the case might never be known.

"Some have said things to save their own necks," White said.
The saddest part is that White is perfectly willing to write off three other black men for Vick. What makes them more credible than Vick I wonder?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Let me guess:

$$$?
I don't think its the cash. I think its a matter more of identification. R.L. White is a pretty successful dude so its hard for him to imagine another successful dude could be capable of such behavior. Whereas the "homeboys" were just hangers on whose success came from being Vick's friend. I'm not sure how to say it.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Where have we heard all of this before....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20430107/

PHOENIX - Sheriff’s deputies raided the home of rapper DMX on Friday, seizing several pit bulls and finding the remains of three other dogs but making no arrests.

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home, said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Simmons’ lawyer, Murray Richman, said Simmons hasn’t been in Arizona for at least two months and was “extremely disturbed” to hear the animals weren’t being cared for properly.

“We had a caretaker that wasn’t taking care, that’s what happened,” Richman said. “He loves dogs — he loves these animals. Those dogs are practically his family.”

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
"DMX has a history of law-enforcement run-ins.

In 1999, during a "Hard Knock Life" tour stop in Denver, he was arrested and later cleared in the stabbing and shooting of his mother.

In 2002, he pleaded guilty to animal cruelty for neglecting 13 pit bulls in his possession."

http://www.kpho.com/news/13970298/detail.html
Wumpus :rofl:

I like the way you show the quote of how he "cares for family" by stabbing and shooting them, and then show that he has previously had issues with animal cruelty!

so I guess his layer is stupid to the fact that DMX is a fvcktard!