Quantcast

The War with Iran

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
All I want to know is when Iraq and the Middle East become a US state the oil better be free.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All I want to know is when Iraq and the Middle East become a US state the oil better be free.
Would never be a state. The locals are too brown to be citizens, not to mention not Jesus worshiping televangelist devotees. Hell they don't even have Walmarts!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
in name only

Residents of PR do not get the same federal representation that residents of the 50 states do. But they have the same level of citizenship as you and I. We can freely move to PR and have the same limited representation as easily as a resident of PR can move to a state and register to vote.

Florida may no longer be a swing state after hundreds of thousands of people moved from the island after the hurricane.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Residents of PR do not get the same federal representation that residents of the 50 states do. But they have the same level of citizenship as you and I. We can freely move to PR and have the same limited representation as easily as a resident of PR can move to a state and register to vote.
hence my comment.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Florida may no longer be a swing state after hundreds of thousands of people moved from the island after the hurricane.
I'm sure Florida will figure out some other way to disenfranchise their new brown residents.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"But trust us on it."
Huh.....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Huh.....

On other reporting trips to Iran, I visited Khorramshahr, a city that had been reduced to rubble by a barrage of shelling by Saddam Hussein, as well as the civilian neighborhoods of Tehran, which had endured a similar barrage. At that time Mr. Hussein was, as the United States ambassador in Baghdad told me, “a guy we can work with.” We and Israel secretly provided him with information on how best to target his missile strikes. There, too, civilian Iranian blood was on our hands.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
The bully doesn’t have to beat the dork when the dork tries to fight back and shoots down a plane full of civilians in their own capital.

What started as the biggest fuck up of 2020 has been far surpassed.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Rubes foaming at the mouth right now to go to war w/Iran.

I watched fox news. This is all Bidens fault. Probably Hunter Joe.