Quantcast

The Wham Bam Thank You Jam -PDX

DHDogg

Chimp
Apr 15, 2005
Wham Bam Thank You Jam

Many of you have probably heard of this series event that is coming to the Portland metro area. This is going to be a sweet event. It is totally grassroots, but some big names have come together to make it happen.
The event is Monday and Tuesday with the pro session beginning around noon and the finals from 6-9pm. The course is being set up at Hindsight MX indoor motocross track in Washington County (near north plains I believe).

I want to encourage all of you to support this event. Admission is free, just bring some passion and excitement. This event has drawn a lot of media support and is scheduled to have NBC do a remote spot from the event on Tuesday.

You will see some top riders from the pro ranks as well as ams from the region going big and throwing down some sweet aerial displays on this slopestyle course.

The rider list includes:

Aaron Chase
Trond Hansen
Randy Spangler
Kirt Voreis
Ross Measures
Kyle Ebbet
Eric Porter
Phil Sundbaum
Robbie Wright

Many Local Ams will be throwing down too
Chris Jordan
Rex Carillo
Harley Henigsen

I will be running the PITs out there and hope to see many of you out there supporting the sport!

For more info go to www.thewhambamthankyoujam

DHDogg

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
...it is being held @ Hindsight MX Park(indoor), and due to the volume of dirtbikes they have on other days and nights, they had to run it on Tuesday.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I just looked through all the pics we took this weekend. definatly some keepers. I will say the lighting was CRAP for photos. most are way too dark, or really blown out by flashes. out of 282 photos there are 3 I like, and about 4 I can live with jsut cuz of the riding :D the 3 I like were all shot outside anyways :)

ps. Guy Marsh is my hero.

Kyle,