Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Or his lawyer just has to face reality. He got a subpoena and ignored it. Pretty cut and dry.
the Judge and prosecutor basically TOLD Bannon's lawyer that they're coming into this with no defense.
i mean, the only evidence he could have provided would only have proved him guilty.

they've already said they will appeal. can you actually appeal a case where you provide no evidence in your defense?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The fact that these hearings exist, and seem to be doing a pretty good job with it, are the only thing NOT sad to me.

I'll be sad when the DOJ and Merrick Garland do nothing under some bullshit guise of 'healing the nation' or some such nonsense.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
The fact that these hearings exist, and seem to be doing a pretty good job with it, are the only thing NOT sad to me.

I'll be sad when the DOJ and Merrick Garland do nothing under some bullshit guise of 'healing the nation' or some such nonsense.
I agree Brother. I am so full of Hate I have tobe polite with how I speak,otherwise they don’t like Avy? I worry that Nothing will become of this.

Avy

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It don't care, all those renditions are still funny as shit and if I say 'benny hill theme' you know exactly what I'm talking about

Philistine

On one particular shit show of a project I would play that song whenever a few of the managers walked out of the room.

:D

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

I thought the conclusion was this was coming to an end with no teeth. Will watch.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It ruins it for me when people call Yakkity Sax the Benny Hill theme. Such a musical masterpiece deserves more respect. Also it was just the outro for Benny Hill.

They stole that fair and square, like we stole french fries.