Quantcast

There are 80 multiple choice questions standing between me and summer.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Bring it on, sucka! One more final at noon today, then summer! (Until summer school starts on June 20 :()

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude, my teachers almost NEVER pick A as the answer. Scantrons suck. Essay tests in English classes are the best. Let's hear it for three more finals and a paper due this week, then summer. Sweet summer. Who knows, we might end up riding in SB some time...

Jekyll800

Chimp
Jan 12, 2002
Connecticut
Six finals left for me.

I did my AP photoshop exam already.

I had a 98 average pre exam.

After making an image consisting of my teacher and the olsen twins, I am limping away with a nice high C average.

oh well

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I graduated Friday.

The line me and about half of my senior class roared when they announced we had graduated at the end of the ceremony...

"Free at last, free at last, thank God-Almighty, we are free at last!"

High school was a complete waste.

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
probably too late know but statisticly letter B is usually the correct answer if you are stuck on it(or something like that involving letter B). but not fair man i still have the rest of this week and a 3 days next week cus i get opted out of some of my exams. mewahahahah :evil:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
spectaculardark said:
probably too late know but statisticly letter B is usually the correct answer if you are stuck on it(or something like that involving letter B).
Um, yeah... thanks.... :rolleyes:

Studying helps sometimes too.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
kinghami3 said:
High school or college? ... off to take mi español final, wish me luck
Que tienes...
(no, no, subjunctive case)
Que tengas...
(wait wait, does it take the g???)
aaaiiii jo---

¡Suerte!

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
dexterq20 said:
You have awesome spelling and grammar. That makes me happy. You can be my eBuddy any time. :thumb:
Hahaha, thanks. eBuddies for life.

I feel like there's fewer and fewer of us every day that can write in coherent sentences. Just looking at some of the posts makes me want to become a politician. That way, I can make repeating the third grade mandatory for everyone.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
kinghami3 said:
I am now a college Junior. Finished my last final around 1:30., and I am now signing autographs.
Hahaha, word up to being a junior in college, 'cept I finished my last final 24 hrs before you. Seniority, sucka! :D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
dexterq20 said:
Hahaha, word up to being a junior in college, 'cept I finished my last final 24 hrs before you. Seniority, sucka! :D
Crap, I feel like such a loser now :dancing: but my test was only 50 multiple choice questions :D Who's the sucka now, b*tch?

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
dexterq20 said:
Oh, Boy! That means that I've got seniority on you guys by at least 720 hours!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
ive got 3 days of finals between me and summer. (2 a day) only 2 of them are cummulative though, the rest are just over the semester, or in the case of my frence class the week.

sod8

Chimp
Dec 10, 2001
Santa Barbara, CA
My last final of my life is on Thursday. A BA is enough for me. I wish it was a multiple choice test. I still have another book to read :mad: .

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
sod8 said:
My last final of my life is on Thursday. A BA is enough for me. I wish it was a multiple choice test. I still have another book to read :mad: .
Ouch, good luck with that book. I was pulling off about 200-250 pages per week this quarter.