Quantcast

There's a fat kid sitting next to me eating something crunchy.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm in the comp lab in the hospital I work for. A fat kid is next to me playing noisy flash games whilst cramming his face with something excessively crunchy. He keeps getting jiggety and excited when he wins something in his game. And he keeps staring at my screen. I'm going to punch him in the face. Maybe I wrote this to keep from punching him in the face?

RAGE.

Did I mention he smells bad? Why must the computer lab be so small?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Oh! A burp! And now his obnoxious text message alerter is going off. And now is staring at the 40 y/o woman sitting on the other side of him. She looks uncomfortable. I'm beginning to hatch a plan involving the manufacture of soap.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
**** this ****, I'm going back to work.

That's right keylogger hanging out in the system tray...**** THIS ****.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Oh, he broke the valve on the shower. Now water comes out both the bath spigot & shower head at the same time.

No pressure to the shower head.

Thank god for the fact our school has a free gym with nice showers.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I'm in the comp lab in the hospital I work for. A fat kid is next to me playing noisy flash games whilst cramming his face with something excessively crunchy. He keeps getting jiggety and excited when he wins something in his game. And he keeps staring at my screen. I'm going to punch him in the face. Maybe I wrote this to keep from punching him in the face?

RAGE.

Did I mention he smells bad? Why must the computer lab be so small?
you're a dick - why do you need to pick on the fat people

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Guess who's back? Back again? Fatty's back. Want to punch again.

This time he's watching fvcking Youtube with the speakers cranked up. Imagine sitting in a room mildly larger than a walk in closet with 4 people on computers. One of them is going through a huge bag of Frito's like they aren't being made anymore, punctuated by horrific odor, burps, and Youtube.

This is taking a great deal restraint on everyone's parts.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Ask him where the camera is. When he looks confused explain that there is no way anyone could be that annoying without it being some sort of social experiment.

He might get it.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
There's three of you besides this guy in the lab? Go get your self three bars of soap, and three towels, wrap one bar of soap in each towel, hand them out, and wail on him. It's simple really.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
This is taking a great deal restraint on everyone's parts.
Why don't you say something? Grow a set and tell the fat POS to turn down the speakers, stop stinking up the place, and while your at it suggest a jogging.

The comfort of all takes precident over the joys of one fat kid...