Quantcast

These were next door at work this morning

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have always loved the A10. They run the same engine as the CRJ's I work on now. Built a couple of A10's as models when I was a kid. In fact if it wasn't for all the model glue I probably could have done something with my life other than working on airplanes and spending so much time on the :monkey:. :eek:

Attachments

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Steal one and attack Fox News studios with it.
Oh man I wish. Unfortunatly when I got out to take the pics they were already powered up with pilots on board. Perhaps next time. With Peterson AFB across the runway there is always some fast mover parked around here. Yesterday a couple F15's were parked there, so something will be back soon enough.:thumb:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
BS, hes not a 17 year old kid whose Dad is being held by an unnamed Middle Eastern dictator while our country stands idly by...or is he?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Love the Warthog! Unfortunately, I learned about it is because Wild Weasel flew one, but still, I think it is truly, death from above...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Must... resist... the urge to steal plane.... Regardless if Burley thinks its a good idea. Man I so hope those little guys in my head shut the eff up.... Damn you guys...

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I've read speculation that Gulf War Syndrome and the very high rate of brain tumors amongst gulf war vets is caused by all the depleted uranium those things sprayed around the desert. Something like 200,000 tonsof uranium slugs!!
Linky
and linky

Guy I used to work with was an Apache crew chief in the gulf. Right now the docs are giving him less than six months. Massive cancerous brain tumor.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2008
dems some loud ass planes
Yea no kiddin, they used to fly over my house all the time in Fayetteville, NC. Haven't seen them much over the last several years. Guess they're all overseas shooting at gonefirefightin. Though sometimes the Apaches come over the house real low and make the floor shake.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You only hear them after they have passed...as they are diving on or near you you hear nothing. If you are alive after they pass they will deafen you.