Quantcast

They caught the Bitch who "Hit and ran" me!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I got a Call from the Ashland police department.

they caught the woman who hit me on my Bike back on Sept 21.

They got an anyomous Tip on there tip line , followed up and it was the person.

the Officer wanted to know if I had any medical Bills or damage to my Bike or clothing that I needed to be re-imburst for , and I had to be honest I didn't really. but he was like nothing I really want them to pay at least a little ( something about damaging property in a hit and run , where is Manimal when you need him ) because as he put it, she was not the nicest person to deal with when they approached her.

so we decided she will reimburse me to replace my Jersey that got soiled when I crashed. along with In all likely hood a years Probation.

according to the Person , she knew she hit something , but didn't know what
, apparently she does not have a Good driving record.

I am so thrilled !
F that go crack your frame. B!tch must pay something for hitting you.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
oh and about karma?
when I ordered my new yeti a few years back, they mistakingly sent me 2 fox forks. I was quick to call them and tell them about it and promptly returned the 2nd one. I told them if I kept it, I surely would go OTB and auger into the ground. 2 weeks later I was in the hospital getting a plate and seven screws placed in my shoulder after augering into the ground! I think my Karma got f'ed up!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
oh and about karma?
when I ordered my new yeti a few years back, they mistakingly sent me 2 fox forks. I was quick to call them and tell them about it and promptly returned the 2nd one. I told them if I kept it, I surely would go OTB and auger into the ground. 2 weeks later I was in the hospital getting a plate and seven screws placed in my shoulder after augering into the ground! I think my Karma got f'ed up!
Shoulda kept that fork. At least you would have had some payoff for augering into the ground.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
good on you for not inflating the damages :thumb: there's not much i hate more in this country than people who milk the system. I can't tell you how many wrecks i've been to where the driver is out of the car when i arrive and then suddenly jumps back in the driver seat holding his neck when they see me.
to me, maintaining your character is much more important than making a quick buck off of this idiot driver.
agreed. the temptation is to grab what you can; good for staying honest (though a new helmet isn't a bad call).

i didn't realize you got hit. glad it all worked out.