Quantcast

They Let Me In Saturday

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Apparently Mary Jane is getting shitloads if snow... I think ima go skiing tomorrow. :think:
That snowstake does look good!

I have to cart a kid to a well visit at the pediatrician tomorrow (edit: Monday--on call tomorrow like today) morning. Else I'd sneak in the morning.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode 16 miles with wife so she isn't pissy anymore, stopped in our favorite nanobrewery for a brewski mid-way, now baking bread for friends with beer. This has been a productive Saturday so far.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Took my son climbing while wife and daughter were at a bday party for one of her preschool friends. My son is getting better at climbing, in terms of confidence and skill. My wife made friends with some of the other moms, apparently one of them went to the same college we did

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Put Ridewrap on the new frame today. I am very thankful it has mostly straight tunes, because even that was tedious.

Group ride tomorrow, should be good.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Sweet! Are you going 1 ton axles and 37s n stuff? What motor?
I stuck with the gas V6 since the diesel is having EGR/DPF issues and its easier to swap in a Hemi down the road, 1 tons, and the lift and suspension I want is a minimum of 18 months out so will have to wait for the major mods.

Is that a handicapped parking spot?
Customer parking was in blue, not sure why. but they knew I was handi anyways