Quantcast

Thick Grips - DMR Deathgrips?

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Good article. I really like Meaty Paws but am glad there are finally more options for those with larger hands.
It’s kinda nuts it took so long.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I have changed my opinion, I liked my Supracush the most but I have changed that to Imprint Grips.
They aren't as soft, but they are shaped to my hands so they feel like a grip that has had a bunch of use but still feels new, if that makes any sense. Plus if the diamond pattern wears off you can just heat them up and put a new diamond pattern in to them.

1722606662438.png

The aluminum Pro ones are dumb, the plastic ones are a neater fit on the bar, the aluminum ones concern me slightly as they only contact my bar at the clamp and the body moves around a little until the end contacts the bar.
If I stop posting it will be because my 5yo carbon bar has snapped at the grip's clamp.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have changed my opinion, I liked my Supracush the most but I have changed that to Imprint Grips.
They aren't as soft, but they are shaped to my hands so they feel like a grip that has had a bunch of use but still feels new, if that makes any sense. Plus if the diamond pattern wears off you can just heat them up and put a new diamond pattern in to them.

View attachment 216047
The aluminum Pro ones are dumb, the plastic ones are a neater fit on the bar, the aluminum ones concern me slightly as they only contact my bar at the clamp and the body moves around a little until the end contacts the bar.
If I stop posting it will be because my 5yo carbon bar has snapped at the grip's clamp.

Do they make a veiny version?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I'm still on Ergon's GA3. My gimpy office hands/wrists likes the added support. If I crash, I go back to the GS1's until I'm healed.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Not really a thick grip, but they sound interesting.
Anyone tried the Odi Vanquish?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not really a thick grip, but they sound interesting.
Anyone tried the Odi Vanquish?
Haven't tried. Damn those are expensive.