Quantcast

Things That I Don't Understand

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
While we are on the subject of foods being placed into other food, WTF is up with pepper jack? I like cheese, I like peppers. But there is a special place in hell for who ever decided to place the two of them together.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you tried making naan pizza yet?

Garlic naan bread makes for an excellent base and maybe, perhaps, even better than ye 'ole English muffins. :drool:
texas toast garlic bread pizza.....might make smoke weed....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Have you tried making naan pizza yet?

Garlic naan bread makes for an excellent base and maybe, perhaps, even better than ye 'ole English muffins. :drool:
naan ftw. also english muffins make a fan fucking tastic easy pizza base

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Scissors?? If the c is silent. Then why do we need to complicate the spelling by having the C? This makes me all Stabby and shit (no worries I ran all the way to the kitchen and put them away, before I went full on Stabby...) Shouldn't it be pronounced Skissors because of the fucking C? Uh-oh feeling Stabby again....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Scissors?? If the c is silent. Then why do we need to complicate the spelling by having the C? This makes me all Stabby and shit (no worries I ran all the way to the kitchen and put them away, before I went full on Stabby...) Shouldn't it be pronounced Skissors because of the fucking C? Uh-oh feeling Stabby again....
I call them skizzers, myself. So yeah.