Quantcast

Things you want non-biking people to know

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just like the title says. I'll start with this one.

Your Wal-Mart bike is worthless. It was designed only to look good on the rack and is downright dangerous to ride with its shoddy construction and poor assembly. And by worthless, I mean I'd be pissed if someone left a new one in my yard, cause I'd have to get rid of it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
When you hear my frikkin bell move your fat ass over to the right & dont get pissed at me for ringing my bell, it is a frikkin courtesy.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
It's been scientifically proven that my tires create as much erosion as your boots on a trail.

and of course.

Just because you didn't notice me coming doesn't mean I didn't see you; Don't worry, I won't hit you.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i like bikes but i do not drink beer, coffee, or eat mexican food.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this is my bike. it's how i get away with eating like a cow, drinking tons of beer, and never get fat.

also, i laugh at you for being fat behind your back. i'd laugh at you to your face, but that's too long of a walk.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yes I rode to work this morning and yes I know its cold outside, that's why I wear all of this ridiculous looking sh*t. I enjoyed it immensely thank you very much. You should try it sometime fatass.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yes, I do have a car. It's really nice too. I just prefer spending an hour on my bike, rather than sitting in traffic.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Your Wal-Mart bike is worthless. It was designed only to look good on the rack and is downright dangerous to ride with its shoddy construction and poor assembly. And by worthless, I mean I'd be pissed if someone left a new one in my yard, cause I'd have to get rid of it.
ignore bike snobs....enjoy whatever bike you have.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
I want non-biking people to know that they are missing out on a whole lotta fun, and good times.
And no, I'm not trying to kill myself. I consider breaking my ankle and femur 6 months apart just a bad year, no need to stop riding.