Quantcast

Think the waiter still got a tip?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
they should of stuck with apple drink......wtf is juice......i want some apple drink...it's green....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This is 3-4 days old. Call your local paper, tell them to get their collective head out of their asses, and to report news while it is still current. Even the print media had this story out before this online edition did.

What ever happened to the concept of investigative journalism instead to playing parrot?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Others might have tipped the waiter well - who wants to hear crying brats in public :rant:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Funniest thing I ever saw was watching my friend's ~1.5 year old son fill his own sippy cup up with Guinness, snap the lid back on and walk away.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is 3-4 days old. Call your local paper, tell them to get their collective head out of their asses, and to report news while it is still current. Even the print media had this story out before this online edition did.

What ever happened to the concept of investigative journalism instead to playing parrot?
Yeah, this is the kind of news someone needs to know about IMMEDIATELY.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT

did this get your panties in a bunch for real? If so we really need to play poker together then.