Quantcast

%.% Third Day GMT %.%

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well, big day today, get to find out if I was infected with hep c Sunday night, got a new flash light, started getting my hunting stuff out and ready..... Also this happened

IMG_20170706_124455939.jpg

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oops. I think leaving my large tomato plant on the concrete patio might have partially nuked it in the sun today. Just watered the fuck out of it and moved it back to the grass.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Four seam IPA by Idle Hands, Puff by Sixpoint (hi @TreeSaw!) and Sip of sunshine IPA by Lawson's. :drool:
Holy crap. SoS is stellar indeed, but Four seam is a great pleasant surprise, a cloudy NE IPA with tons of aroma. Will bang again.

Besides drinking beer, I cleaned and lubed my other Hadley hub. Now it purrs like a fat cat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a ride around the block tonight. The tires on this cross bike refuse to allow me to cross the 60km/h barrier. Maybe I need to find bigger hills.... Not a bad ride on the donkey bike, though. I passed by a buddies house and he just so happened to be home, so he offered some free pasta and I drank the beer that I left there on Monday. :ph34r:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Lunch time beer shopping == a great success.

Four seam IPA by Idle Hands, Puff by Sixpoint (hi @TreeSaw!) and Sip of sunshine IPA by Lawson's. :drool:

My beer store is money.
@StiHacka Please tell me where you got the Sip of Sunshine? I've tried no less than 10 places I thought would have it with no luck (including Redstone in Andover that did have it).