Quantcast

>>> Thirst day? <<<

gonefirefightin

free wieners
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Todays punchlist includes some insulation work, swapping some outlets and switches, little bit of painting then if all goes well load a uhaul and list this beeyotch on the market

in other news,

milwaukees m12 romex stapler is probably the most underrated no brainer tool they make. Ok maybe the M18 vacuum as well, and possibly the M18 caulking gun, actually I could go on forever

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Kid shit himself last night. I had all but forgotten the joys of waking up at 4am to change sheets and clean poop stains off a mattress. Didn't really get back to sleep either so I'm pretty lethargic this morning.

At least my Wrathlorde is in so I can look forward to riding on icy snow tonight.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Today is the calm before the next shit show. Supposed to start snowing around lunchtime tomorrow and get to the teens overnight Friday into the weekend. Planning to shelter in place.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Some lady on the neighborhood facebook page said there was a young man in a black hoodie at the park and she was worried for her kids. I told her not to worry because if he was a molester he would look for more attractive children. Now everybody is mad.

edit: Sarah (I call her Sarah Cake for unspecified reasons. Oh lordy.) that runs the page messaged me to PLEASE stop riling the Karens up lol.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Horrible attempt at a fat bike yesterday. The snow wasn't that deep, but it was sticky and we were the first people to hit the trails. Did a 2km loop of struggle and called it quits for beers. :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hey no rain to today win

made some nice strong espresso, contemplating eating something.

If a repair I need to do to a rig goes as I think it will I will not end up in the field today, but will spend time learning the new computer dispatch system and go home early for once.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I need to get some new pants. I haven't bought pants in years. I don't even know where to begin to find decent quality jeans.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Todays punchlist includes some insulation work, swapping some outlets and switches, little bit of painting then if all goes well load a uhaul and list this beeyotch on the market

in other news,

milwaukees m12 romex stapler is probably the most underrated no brainer tool they make. Ok maybe the M18 vacuum as well, and possibly the M18 caulking gun, actually I could go on forever
I've got a slew of M12 tools. My current rankings:

Top 3:
1. OMT
2. 6" hatchet
3. Installation driver

Bottom 3:
1. Vacuum
2. 3" Cut Off Tool
3. Reciprocating saw

gonefirefightin

free wieners
:wave:

I need to get some new pants. I haven't bought pants in years. I don't even know where to begin to find decent quality jeans.

I've got a slew of M12 tools. My current rankings:

Top 3:
1. OMT
2. 6" hatchet
3. Installation driver

Bottom 3:
1. Vacuum
2. 3" Cut Off Tool
3. Reciprocating saw
I’ve been going a bit crazy every time I go down the Milwaukee isle. The packout vac is crazy strong and is perfect for dust collection doodies, the m12 palm sander, M18 framing nailer, and propex tools are legit

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oh, there you guys are. I slept in then ran 7.3 miles when my work day was supposed to start.

Something on the ground where the dog normally pees and poops has got her freaked out. She won't go near her usual spot then runs around like she is in danger. Fucking psycho.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Back in court today as an expert witness. Having to be in Arizona for it is definitely a downside. Shall make the big $ for this in compensation for my troubles.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
if you don't rent/borrow a bike and ride South Mtn trails, you've missed out.
Still testifying. Or will be soon—waiting for judge and jury post lunch now. Back to Denver tonight and working tomorrow at 7 so no time sadly.