Quantcast

>>> Thirst day? <<<

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well, I haven’t had that much white powder in my face since the time I went to that peeler bar in Ciudad Juárez where they were selling livestock out of the back door.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You don't distill in your bathtub. You use the bathtub to blend the embalming fluid into the distillate.

Frickin' amateurs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

The term bathtub gin was coined during prohibition where people would take industrial ethanol, mix it in their bathtubs with shit to try to make it taste like gin and often cut it with other chemicals such as embalming fluid.

Lots of people died from drinking tainted alcohol back then.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The term bathtub gin was coined during prohibition where people would take industrial ethanol, mix it in their bathtubs with shit to try to make it taste like gin and often cut it with other chemicals such as embalming fluid.

Lots of people died from drinking tainted alcohol back then.
Jake, baby!

got woken up at 3am by the dipshit snow clearing service my neighbor uses absolutely blasting snow against the side of my house.

it fucking sucks not being able to find rocks to throw at windshields once there's two feet of snow on everything

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Jake, baby!

got woken up at 3am by the dipshit snow clearing service my neighbor uses absolutely blasting snow against the side of my house.

it fucking sucks not being able to find rocks to throw at windshields once there's two feet of snow on everything
protip: gather a bunch in the summer and keep them in a basket by the door. even better, scavenge small burned tesla parts and do the same!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
There are zero freedums outside right now. Doesn't look a whole lot warmer until Wednesday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Jake, baby!

Aren't you the one with a paintball gun for bears? Honestly man, show some resourcefulness. Bust that thing out and start blasting!