Quantcast

Thirsty GMT

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
gonna be 65 and sunny here...love me some carolina "winters". tomorrow is fuckit friday, same forecast. i really need to break this "one ride every 3 weeks" cycle...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
After 7 days of mental sprinting, I am hoping to coast to the weekend without too much drama.
Also, we've had great weather for night rides lately, but I think I am getting ready for some riding company.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Make room for my bike at work in our storage room I look back and see my coworker picking up my bike. Not sure if he tipped or it fell itself. Did think more about it until is see something on the TT heading home. There is also a hairline crack in there.

I keep having people mess up my stuff this year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Make room for my bike at work in our storage room I look back and see my coworker picking up my bike. Not sure if he tipped or it fell itself. Did think more about it until is see something on the TT heading home. There is also a hairline crack in there.

I keep having people mess up my stuff this year.
crabon?

Just put a sticker over it.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Today is my Friday. Took tomorrow off since we have a repair guy coming to take a look at our oven. If he gets it fixed early enough then I may take a bike out for a small ride before dark.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning. Had the privilledge of talking to two monkey's in real life yesterday. We got our tree yesterday, which Haley was very excited about. Looking forward to decorating it tonight.

Otherwise, work.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
granite counters should be installed today. we'll see. what a clusterfuck it is trying to coordinate contractors.

both kids slept through the night last night. it was my wife who woke me up at quarter 6 this morning.... wtf does a man have to do to get a whole night's sleep around here?!?!?!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Finally got my toolbox out here and started unpacking it/my tools last night. I forgot how much good stuff I have. Also helped a buddy drop the fuel tank on his van last night and get some electrical work done.

All day Minitab training today. Gonna be fun!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I consistently have meetings scheduled late in the evening because my west coast coworkers think it is fine for me to be working until 8:00. I have created a new policy that I will just not call in to such meetings.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mornin!

Finally got my toolbox out here and started unpacking it/my tools last night. I forgot how much good stuff I have. Also helped a buddy drop the fuel tank on his van last night and get some electrical work done.

We just upgraded to Minitab 17. Luckily I didn't have to do training nor do I use it. :brows:

People yelling in the office today. Loons...:crazy:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mornin!

Remind the trainer that doing statistical analysis ondeterministic systems is like using a screw driver as a wrench.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Snow fell as promised so tomorrow is ski day! Woot woot!!!!!! Pizza party tonight for a friend's birthday. All is good in the world. ALL. IS. GOOD.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I know it rains a lot in Portland, but it is getting a little crazy here. So much water in so little time has caused slides and floods everywhere, makes for an interesting commute. Not drying out until Tuesday.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Another night of very poor sleep thanks to a still-sick Yuna. At least we know it's not strep or an ear infection, although finding that out will probably end up costing me $350 thanks to our HDHP/HSA setup.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I consistently have meetings scheduled late in the evening because my west coast coworkers think it is fine for me to be working until 8:00. I have created a new policy that I will just not call in to such meetings.
I work for an international company. I used to get invites for a guy in the London office, in another division, who had the same name. I started accepting requests and proposing new times on Saturdays at 3am their time. I'd also reply to in-person invites, saying I needed to get approval for my travel budget.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
aaaaand as expected, countertop will not be delivered today. so for the second time, I will have to reschedule the plumber. I hope he doesn't do a bad job out of spite. My contractor is getting annoyed too. They're started on other jobs, so I'm hoping they still have decent manpower left to finish my job. gah.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I work for an international company. I used to get invites for a guy in the London office, in another division, who had the same name. I started accepting requests and proposing new times on Saturdays at 3am their time. I'd also reply to in-person invites, saying I needed to get approval for my travel budget.
I once got an email that was supposed to go to someone in another division with my name. It was a long email string about how to export explosives into Saudi Arabia for a construction project without the proper paperwork. I just forwarded it to our comptroller and legal department with a read receipt.