Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Happy birthday Roy Lichtenstein and President Theodore Roosevelt!

Give a salute to the "pelican rapers", because it is Navy Day today. (Being an ex-wingnut, I can get away with this)

We get out to the right of way yesterday morning, and they tell us there might not be any drilling, the mechanic has to go take a license exam. We take off back to the field office to wait. At 1, they call and say the they will be drilling. We get there and set up. 15 minutes later, they got deep enough for us not to be there. We were back in time to put in only 8 hours, which meant I got to go to my "high impact" workout.

Have to sit in the field office all day today, which is good because it is going to rain today.

Be safe out there.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Good morning monkeys - Early morning to work for me today. Only have 30 miles planned on the Road bike today (it's a light day) then making Pork Chops with a bourbon mushroom sauce for dinned.

Hope everyone has a great day

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all! Navy Day, aye aye Shipmate! Huzzah!
With a 16 year old son, I understand why some animals eat their young. KB, be careful out there, it's raining. (You are still in Pax, right?)
Mama Monkey, thanks for the pink and supporting the fight!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. Had an apt with the optometrist last night that was actually a breeze. In and out in about an hour including a glasses fitting. For some reason I was pretty pumped to get a new pair of glasses, the old ones I got when I was in the middle school to high school transition phase. Just goes to show how old those are. :rofl:

Have some left over buffalo chicken pizza for lunch today. It's no Blue Jeans, that's for sure...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's cold, dark, and rainy in western NY... AGAIN! I'm so ready for the time change next weekend so that it will actually be light out again during my morning commute to work.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning. Cold, wet and windy here in North Texas this morning. Good thing as we need the moisture in the worst way. Attending a memorial service for a good friend who passed away last week. The weather seems appropriate....

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Morning! In the office early today, got the new fork ordered and will be hitting the gym tonight. Should be a good day.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Today's the last nice day for a while. The cold, rain, and snow is rolling in tomorrow and sticking around. But my new Deitys get here today or tomorrow! I am excite.

In other news, my roommate is at collegiate mtb nats in Angelfire, NM and theres lots of snow on the ground...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am way too hungover to be looking at this bright screen.
Hang in there buddy!

'Morning! Cold, damp, and foggy here in Western Washington! Tired... deeply tired. Will try to stay awake at my desk... it's actually in the company rule book that falling asleep on the clock can getcha fired. My coffee has not been tasting delicious this week... I suspect an invasion is to blame.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally got myself move to a Windows7 computer form an old crappy computer slow Windows Vista computer and I work in an interactive agency :think: