Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:mad:

Man, it's only my tuesday, but eff this week already. My bike light took a sh*t yesterday so I rode the moto, only to have it knocked over in the parking lot and my turn signal broken. Pedaled in this morning and my lunch exploded in my backpack and my oatmeal sucks. I should take the rest of the week off. :banghead:

DrewInPa

Chimp
Jul 31, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
Morning All...nice ride into work this morning.

The wife, kids and I all went to see Toy Story at an outdoor pavilion last night. Was a nice turnout of a lot of families.

Have a good day all.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Still working in California, heading home tonight but only for a few days.
Turned 43 yesterday. Meh.
If ridemonkey were an Olympic event, I'd have been vigorously investigated for doping.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I reluctantly sent my wife's PT Cruiser to a garage to replace the stripped timing belt, also water pump, serpentine etc. Somehow, with $200 in parts, 10 mile tow, 3+ hrs labor (it's a bitch in this car) the bill only came to $650. Hell yes.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It was to be my free day but got a call to go to my job but in the end it was ok since we finished something we struggled with for some time. Later on my father decided to tell me the worst things possible because I told him something about his latest bike service. After 2 years of worse and worse contact I left him an ultimatum. We go to a psychologist or we don't talk. It looks like the worst day in the last few years.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Went out to lunch with a friend of a friend's babysitter. I don't think I've ever met a girl I had so little in common with. We both just LOLed.