Quantcast

This %&@! Again GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. First meeting today got cancelled last min, so I'm not heading up to Golden until 8am. Otherwise, painting is done. My knee that was bothering me after Phoenix is bothering me a lot now. I'm thinking there might actually be something wrong in it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Yawn...went to see a late night Sunday show last night. Opening band gave out shower heads. Best freeshitatashow ever! Headliners were great too, but I am dragging ass, even for a Monday.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
move up to management it will be a good career jump they said. FUCK This. 2 call outs means that I am on the ambulance today for a 12 hour shift :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I have a supervisor who, to his credit, is always looking out for my best interests. He keeps offering me professional education opportunities to advance my career. He just doesn't understand that I am rather content where I am at, and that I am still trying to right the shitship of a program that I inherited. And that I am an inveterate slacker and care not for more responsibility. But thats another story///

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I have a supervisor who, to his credit, is always looking out for my best interests. He keeps offering me professional education opportunities to advance my career. He just doesn't understand that I am rather content where I am at, and that I am still trying to right the shitship of a program that I inherited. And that I am an inveterate slacker and care not for more responsibility. But thats another story///
Hey... you sure we're not brothers from a different mother??

Got up early(ish) yesterday to ski Copper - lotsa fresh snow to slide around in. Kept at it until pretty much everybody bolted, hit the pub for an apres-pint, then was treated to a painless drive home after traffic cleared out.

MV5BZjA3Y2NkYTEtYzFhYy00NDM1LTk0YTEtYjhhYzkwMjdlMzI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MjkyMzE3._V1_.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Took the child for a walk in the woods yesterday. Floated pine cones down the stream, threw some rocks, walked on logs and tip toed across an i-beam bridge. Twas a good day.

Now, I must work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

I was enlisted to WFH for the morning since the worklist is very long

electrician is here now to replace the errant 30A circuit for the hot tub with the requested (and invoiced) 50A one that should be there

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I commend you on trying to line up dem fancy rims

but they're not _quite_ lined up eh

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
God damn. Old man and I were lumber shopping for some cedar to fix my daughter's playset. Local lumberyard wanted $1600 for the same pile that we got for $285 at Lowes. WTF?!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I went to make a linguica sandwich for lunch with the cheddar jalapeno roll I had in the fridge. Apparently the wife had eaten half of it, but I swore I had more in the freezer. Turns out I didn't. What I did have was Krispy Kreme, so I grabbed 2 of those. 3 minutes in the air fryer was perfect.

10/10 would bang again.