Quantcast

This %&@! Again GMT

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I went to make a linguica sandwich for lunch with the cheddar jalapeno roll I had in the fridge. Apparently the wife had eaten half of it, but I swore I had more in the freezer. Turns out I didn't. What I did have was Krispy Kreme, so I grabbed 2 of those. 3 minutes in the air fryer was perfect.

10/10 would bang again.
So you made a linguica sandwich out of two donuts??

legend2.jpg

:rofl:

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
it's kind of pretending to be weather that one could ride outdoors in, but then again we may get 2-5" of rain starting tonight and lasting through next weekend.

I've watched a lot of machining videos while riding the stationary bike at the gym. so that's been a useful way to get in shape and learn things at the same time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1-1 meeting with my manager in 30min. YTD stats for entire team released this morning. Who's at the top comfortably? This guy. Fucks given to listen to anything said? Zero.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
1-1 meeting with my manager in 30min. YTD stats for entire team released this morning. Who's at the top comfortably? This guy. Fucks given to listen to anything said? Zero.
Power move - decline the meeting two minute before and suggest a new time, during his lunch.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ask him why you're not getting paid more. interrupt him every time he provides a non-answer. preferably with flatulence.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Power move - decline the meeting two minute before and suggest a new time, during his lunch.
I say you throw and edged weapon at their feet, raise a goblet to toast before announcing your challenge to a norse Homgang and revel in the spoils. Skol!
ask him why you're not getting paid more. interrupt him every time he provides a non-answer. preferably with flatulence.
I told him I was pushing my numbers so hard because I knew I was going to be taking so much time off this year and with karting expected to cost me [$xx,000], I couldn't fuck around with comp anymore. His eye twitched. That's his shit poker face.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I told him I was pushing my numbers so hard because I knew I was going to be taking so much time off this year and with karting expected to cost me [$xx,000], I couldn't fuck around with comp anymore. His eye twitched. That's his shit poker face.
next time give 'em the ol' wookie arm ripping out

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Preseason Bottle Rocket. Way over did it in the nice weather. Trails seem good. No fucks given. I will go back and fix my mess. And everyone else's. My legs feel pretty good. Good ride. Hiking and walking make me a better rider.