Quantcast

"this bike has mad ground clearance"

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Not to mention that it's being advertised as a 2002 model.

The problem there is that it's a 2004 model.

Something smells fishy with this ebay add.

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
and it comes with "factory triple clamp forks":bonk:

I would love to see the head angle with a 26" wheel in the back.
Um it is a 26" wheel in the back.
Looks to me like it's just got a big shock whacked in the back and bigger forks up front,or standard forks dropped in the crowns(I'm not a Kona fan so I don't know the spec).

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Um it is a 26" wheel in the back.
Looks to me like it's just got a big shock whacked in the back and bigger forks up front,or standard forks dropped in the crowns(I'm not a Kona fan so I don't know the spec).
"too, it has a vannilla fox racing rear shock (8" travel) and a 24" rear rim. both front n rear rims are straight and have good tires" Compare the rotors to rims.

:bonk: :ban:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There's 12 bids, only 5 bidders. But yeah, those 5 bidders probably ride the short bus.

And they're probably sitting right next to the seller.

:p

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
hey you haters. maybe he's running a super-soft spring so it sags 80% into the travel. and rides like a V10.

:biggrin:

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
when they try to fix bikes...they should leave it to the monkeys, pirates and ninjas or any combination of the before mentioned.:biggrin:
this is what came today to the shop i m workin in. some dude bought an ebay K2 bike...the headtube was cracked and the seller had "fixed" it as u can see in the pic.:bonk: