Quantcast

This goin to hurt

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
You ride for Fuji!? :rofl:

Actually...I'm in need of a team for next year, can you hook me up? No...seriously.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
After being a licesned, bonded and insured sports-scientist in my younger days, I've gone back to the stone age. Instead of expired gas ananlysis and lactate tests on the ergometer, to get ready for next year I'm testing on this...

It's a pretty easy test- I get to put a rock down the highest I get. Even back when I was in the best shape of my life, I never made it to the top without having to dab! 1 mile at an average grade of 16%. If i can make it up without totally exploding it will be a hell of a thing!

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Ok. When I had a test a few years ago, the dude defined the thresholds as vt1 and vt2 (ventilatory threshold). What was your vo2 max?

splat

Nam I am
After being a licesned, bonded and insured sports-scientist in my younger days, I've gone back to the stone age. Instead of expired gas ananlysis and lactate tests on the ergometer, to get ready for next year I'm testing on this...

It's a pretty easy test- I get to put a rock down the highest I get. Even back when I was in the best shape of my life, I never made it to the top without having to dab! 1 mile at an average grade of 16%. If i can make it up without totally exploding it will be a hell of a thing!

Ahh good old Mt. Tom.