Quantcast

This gotta hurt when landing !

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
OMG! I think I've played it 12times in a row. Ouch!

I think he had a little bit too much speed

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Oh my god!!!!!!! Thats freakin scary, good thing it was all kinda down sloping. Anybody Know what happened to our dedicated superman hucker.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
What a jerk!

Got his friends to help out building this big ol' landing, and he doesn't even use it!

I wonder how many explitives he got out while airborn?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Wait! No number plate.... i think this thread must be moved..........

we have all heard of the " no hander lander"..... this is the newest twist... "superman no hander lander".....its a pretty scarry vid... the only saving grace maybe was that he was still in superman mode when landing so maybe the pitch was steep enough that he just landed flat and slid??

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
math2014 said:
what was he thinking? skiiii jump?

thit is why freeriding is dumb.

guy sees TV spot.

buys mags and videos.

buys bike meets friends.

freinds say "yaaah bro huck it you got it!"

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Biscuit said:
I wonder how many explitives he got out while airborn?
None... turn up your volume. All he gives is a primal, I'm going to die grunt. Probably a similar sound to one made by many a caveman prior to being mauled and eaten by a sabertooth tiger.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
sam_little said:
Thanks for the newfound method of procrastination... that site is great.
Procrastination---To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

So are you saying that I shouldn't have been lazy and I should just submit it there?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Wow, that is bad, though I wouldn't blame this on mags and vids there BCD. Just some folks that don't know how to build a jump and then go short on the landing. I can't even believe that they tried that. Just the side profile says..YOU ARE GOING TO OVER SHOOT THAT! before the rider even gets to it!

Jmight..

Chimp
Jun 6, 2005
NC
KeeblerElf said:
Wonder what he was thinking here......

Someone didn't take his physics class very seriously.....
LOL thanks for the new Avatar

With as much speed as he had you wouldn't need anything more aggressive then the landing platform to take off from unless you're going for that super duper mega air we all dream of.........

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
bcd said:
thit is why freeriding is dumb.

guy sees TV spot.

buys mags and videos.

buys bike meets friends.

freinds say "yaaah bro huck it you got it!"

Just because some dumb ass doesn't know how to judge his own ability with a given feature doesn't mean riding your dh bike in anything other than a race is inherently "dumb."

There are plenty of people who could have successfully jumped that monstrosity and had a good time doing it.

I can only imagine you squirming in your britches everytime you see a snowboard or ski flick.

Get over this whole racing only elitism that seems to have overcome you as of late. It makes you seem like an ass even though I'm already pretty convinced that's not the case.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dhtahoe said:
You calling everyone out is any better???
If that was my only purpose, you'd see a lot more from me following your posts.

However, I value your friendship and the fact that we can ride together during summers much more than that.

BCD has put up some really condescending (without jest) posts lately which in my opinion detracts from his normally very helpful and insightful contributions as well as the value of this website/forum. That's all.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
Apparently this guy isnt such a bad rider. But go ahead and tear into him for effin up this jump.

Apparently the guys who built that trail arnt bad builders. But go ahead and tear into them cuz someone crashed on it.

:think:

snoopz666

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
now residing in kamloops
danW said:
???...is the location the infamous "plywood highway" in Kamloops?...
yep its in kamloops up on rose hill. when i was down there i took a look at it. i guess he figured he needed to get enough speed for the second one.(theres a big gap i think about 100feet down the trail). but i think he got a little too much :eek: