Quantcast

this is a little creepy but it's entertaining.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah i saw a version of that with george bush instead of a chick and i broke his neack and backat least 20 times.

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Hey, Simms, what are you doing in Colorado? Did you move there?
Hey Jenn,
Yea in Feb. I moved out here. How is your season going? I don't have much time for riding out here. But there are some rippin trails. Really fast stuff. Are you heading to snowshoe? I might try to make it out there for mayhem. Don't know if I will race but we'll see.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Simms said:
Hey Jenn,
Yea in Feb. I moved out here. How is your season going? I don't have much time for riding out here. But there are some rippin trails. Really fast stuff. Are you heading to snowshoe? I might try to make it out there for mayhem. Don't know if I will race but we'll see.
Blast! Now there are like six female DHers in the mid-Atlantic!

Season's going okay--not much time for riding due to work. :(

Maybe I'll see you at the Mayhem! Take care!

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Blast! Now there are like six female DHers in the mid-Atlantic!

Season's going okay--not much time for riding due to work. :(

Maybe I'll see you at the Mayhem! Take care!
I am coming home in 2 weeks to get back in school and finish up. So I might be around snowshoe some this summer and next.

Joe Pozer said:
Working your way West until you make it to Mammoth?
No I just moved to copper because snowshoe had no snow. IT's been great out here. REally good whitewater too. I could have transfered to mammoth but the cost of living :eek: was just stupid and I have a dog so I couldn't live in employee housing. So Summit county is a bit steep to live at too....so I'm going home to get my degree so I can do this as a vacation and not a job. And hopefully save money to buy a bike.