Quantcast

This is happening RIGHT NOW!!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
He must be really mad or something.

I laughed when I read the article.

If the guy is a construction worker, then all they need to do to stop him is have a pretty blonde woman walk by.

When he stops the dozer to whistle at her, that's when the cops should pounce.

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
holy crap is that funny.

don't mess with us construction guys !!

ok, so i can't really claim full construction guy status. i'm just an office bitch :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
FYI: This is just (20 miles?) north of one of the top places to mtb in the entire USA -- Winter Park.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I love how they tried to stop the armored dozer with other ones. It almost sounds like a plot from a bad movie.

That reminds me of the time in San Diego when a guy took a tank from a Army reserve center and drove it through the city. The SDPD shot and killed the guy in the tank.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
Originally posted by Carbon Fetish
\The SDPD shot and killed the guy in the tank.
let's all take a minute and think critically about this statement.....

city cops with handguns or, at best, high powered rifles shot and killed a man in a tank......

nope. clearly you were watching an action movie and thought it was the evening news.

:devil:

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Originally posted by pigboy
let's all take a minute and think critically about this statement.....

city cops with handguns or, at best, high powered rifles shot and killed a man in a tank......

nope. clearly you were watching an action movie and thought it was the evening news.

:devil:
The officer who shot the guy in the tank was a tank driver in the Army. While the tank was stuck on a freeway divider, the cop unlatched the door and fired a round downward into the guy. The bullet entered into his shoulder and continued down past his lungs and died on the scene.

dude the cops and local people jumped on top of the dozer and shot into the thing and killed the guy, sh*t that you will never see in the cities

the guy has a hard life, he owned a cement company, then the city council led a big national company in and ran him out of business, the placs that he ramsacked are connected to those who were on the city council that led the company in. for example, the hardware store owner was a councilman, it's so fu*king tragic, a man that has been pushed to the limit of survival.

how i know this? my cousin's family lives in a town dow nthe road.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
nicklin said:
dude the cops and local people jumped on top of the dozer and shot into the thing and killed the guy, sh*t that you will never see in the cities

the guy has a hard life, he owned a cement company, then the city council led a big national company in and ran him out of business, the placs that he ramsacked are connected to those who were on the city council that led the company in. for example, the hardware store owner was a councilman, it's so fu*king tragic, a man that has been pushed to the limit of survival.

how i know this? my cousin's family lives in a town dow nthe road.
A muffler shop owner who plowed a makeshift armored bulldozer into several buildings after a dispute with city officials was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after a SWAT team cut their way into the machine early Saturday, authorities said.

:nope:

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
chicodude01 said:
A muffler shop owner who plowed a makeshift armored bulldozer into several buildings after a dispute with city officials was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after a SWAT team cut their way into the machine early Saturday, authorities said.
Thats what I read on Yahoo! news and saw on CNN and Headline News yesterday. Nicklin, I don't think you have your facts straight.

for y'all thinking i don't have my facts straight:

he was a cement shop owner, after he was run out of business, he tried other stuff too jsut to survive, a muffler shop happened to be the last business that he ran before he got real desperate.

then again you two read the news on yahoo and other places, where some of the info probably doesn't get published anyways, I mean, there was no video to show it, was there?

My cousin and his friends saw it happening.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
So he destroyed a town and took his own life over zoning desputes?

WOW.

Some people take sh!t way too seriously. Dude needed to lighten up. That's some serious tunnel vision if he couldn't see a better solution than destruction and suicide. What a waste of a life.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Zoso said:
So he destroyed a town and took his own life over zoning desputes?

WOW.

Some people take sh!t way too seriously. Dude needed to lighten up. That's some serious tunnel vision if he couldn't see a better solution than destruction and suicide. What a waste of a life.
Not to say the dude's actions were justified... but you might think a little differently if you are ever in the unfortunate situation of being a small business owner who gets run out of business by a big corporation, and the town board you've been paying taxes to your whole life just lets it all happen.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Echo said:
Not to say the dude's actions were justified... but you might think a little differently if you are ever in the unfortunate situation of being a small business owner who gets run out of business by a big corporation, and the town board you've been paying taxes to your whole life just lets it all happen.
Especially if that town is a town of less than a thousand people!

J

JRB

Justification does not make this dude any less crazy. If you think you could do what he did over a small business, you should have yourself comitted.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco-gringo said:
Justification does not make this dude any less crazy. If you think you could do what he did over a small business, you should have yourself comitted.
Where exactly did anyone say anything about justification?

J

JRB

Echo said:
Where exactly did anyone say anything about justification?
Seems like you tried to make it right for him - :confused:

Echo said:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
So to clarify, obviously the dude was not justified in making a homemade tank, destroying buildings, and shooting rifles.

However he was justified in being pissed off. The lesson here is, be careful who you piss off.

J

JRB

Echo said:
So to clarify, obviously the dude was not justified in making a homemade tank, destroying buildings, and shooting rifles.

However he was justified in being pissed off. The lesson here is, be careful who you piss off.

I'll give you points on that. That dude was crazy. Where did he get the D9? That is a lot of coin for that machine.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
Seems like the first 7 words of my post were "Not to say the dude's actions were justified" :confused:
i don't think they teach reading comprehension in school any more, but I know whatcha mean.

If you're a small business owner in a small town and you get run out of business, not by fair competition, but by selfish jerks, you might not destroy the town, but you most definitely would be distraught and on the verge of breaking down.