Quantcast

This is it!! your chance to help Tubby move into his new house

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm not quite sure of the exact "big move" date, it all depends on when i finish painting and stuff but it'll probably be around the 11-13th or so.

i need all the help i can get and i'll provide the drinks and pizza.

so all you triad monkeys better show up or i'll put a lookout on your vehicles! ;) :D

besides, you can all help me scope out the best place to put my dj's :thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You're just a bit outside of my realistic reach at 3+ hours each way. Otherwise I would have traded my helping you move in with you returning the favor in December :p

Congrats on the new place, good luck with the move!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
werd, thanks josh.

dirtysouf...you're probably not too far from me at all. my address says kernersville but it's actually winston salem. i'll post when i get an exact date.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
manimal said:
werd, thanks josh.

dirtysouf...you're probably not too far from me at all. my address says kernersville but it's actually winston salem. i'll post when i get an exact date.
i live near north point blvd. and university parkway...........but yea post a time and date and ill be there to help

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Congrats on the new place!

If you can give me a specific date and time, I'll help out fo' sho'!

...Keep in mind - the more dirt jumps you build, the less you have to mow your "yard" :rolleyes:

Seriously - let me know, I'm looking forward to it!

Daniel

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i think we'll be done with painting the downstairs tonight and so if anyone is available tomorrow before about 4pm i could use a hand in getting SOME of the stuff. i'm still not sure when the "big move" day will be but at least now we can start moving some stuff in. just call my cell if you'd be able to help w/ anything tomorrow...i'll buy lunch :D
687-6255

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ok...official move date is Monday July 17. i'll be picking up the truck at 930am. I've gotten most everything out of the apartment except for the furniture so it shouldn't take long.

pm me for directions if you can make it. Free Beer, soda and pizza at the house