Quantcast

This is just f'ing sad... :-(

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
that sucks and is really depressing, last month a rider got killed when a lady dropped her cell phone and swerved across traffic, i hope that biotch got it hard, she was trying to plead her case but how can you in that situation, you killed a person for a damn cell phone??

batty_110

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Minnesota
Lucky I wasn't the van driver. Article would've gone something like this if it'd been me driving the van... "Two cyclists killed, one injured, and man responsible murdered..."

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
WTF were they doing biking on a highway????
Sometimes it's the only option. About 6 weeks ago we had a lot (and I mean A LOT) of flooding around here. The only way into the next town was via a highway. I sure as hell didn't like it, and I won't do it again, but I rode it a couple of times.

But yes, you're point is a valid one.

splat

Nam I am
jacksonpt said:
Sometimes it's the only option. About 6 weeks ago we had a lot (and I mean A LOT) of flooding around here. The only way into the next town was via a highway. I sure as hell didn't like it, and I won't do it again, but I rode it a couple of times.

But yes, you're point is a valid one.
I agree there are times you must , I mean I ride a high way for 1/4 mile om my commute to work. But there is No way in Hell I'm taking a Group on a Highway! being responsible for myself is one thing , being responsible for a Bunch of other is another.