Quantcast

This is the most graphic movie I've ever seen...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
No work today as it was blowing 104mph over the top of the mountain, so we were on an all day wind hold.

Came home to find my mailbox had another gem in it from Blockbuster.

Uwe Boll's new "masterpiece" called Seed

The synopsis reads like this:
Sam Seed, an insane mass murderer, is scheduled for execution at the hands of Warden Wright. Before the executioner throws the switch, Wright steps in front of Seed, "Do you have any last words?" Seed, " I'll see you again." After three attempts to electrocute, complete with boiling blood that steeps from his eyes, he's still alive. The executioner, Wright & the doctor collectively agree, that the breathing Seed be pronounced dead. He is bound and buried alive. After biting & clawing his way to the surface, Seed, the blood soaked, enraged madman, is now bent on vengeance. The reign of violence that follows will redefine the boundaries of extreme gore, physical & mental torture explored through cinema.

The movie starts out with scenes of animal torture, and goes sideways from there. It is by far and away one of the more graphic and intense flicks I have ever seen.

Mind you, this doesn't make up for sh!tty acting or the cheap production, but this movie still gets some points for pure gore.

So if you have an open evening, and are into Uwe's sort of madness, pop it in. Just keep the dogs in the other room.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This is right up there with some of the other hard line horror stuff I've seen over the years. Heavy metal all the way.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
try the Japanese flick "audition"

#11 in bravo's 100 scariest movie moments...

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Or the french flick "irreversible." Not a horror movie but extremely disturbing and a genuinely well made movie. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to movie violence but it was pretty intense. Multiple people walked out in tears.

Has a 5+ min rape/murder scene that is all a single uninterrupted shot.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Uwe is German, not Japanese. Yes, they are both part of the last axis of evil, but there are some inherent differences.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dirt...check out "let the right one in" if it is playing near you.

not a gore fest....for a horror film it is supposed to be really well done.

i missed out.

dirtboyracer

Chimp
Dec 10, 2006
It's not all that graphic, but I found The Descent to be pretty creepy. One of the only modern horror films thats actually scared me, not just grossed me out.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I prefer to get my gore from farm equipment safety films & old driver's ed scare flicks.

F'n amateurs.:disgust1:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
That's awesome. I got my fork lift "license" a long time ago and you have to watch a video that's about the equivalent of that (but without the gore of course).

You need a license to operate a forklift?! I drove one for about 5 years without any official training. :poster_oops:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
You need a license to operate a forklift?! I drove one for about 5 years without any official training. :poster_oops:
Supposedly you need one. I had a little card that was my "license". Truth be told all you have to do is watch a video that's similar to the one parodied above.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
at my job you are required to have a forklift license to operate one...but most of the guys still don't know what the hell they're doing and half of them don't speak English so when you try to explain to them what they're doing wrong they act like the understand and the just go back to doing it all wrong

i always like a good gore movie, i'm a big fan of all the rob zombie movies

also you should check out Haute Tension great movie