Quantcast

This Is Why You're Fat

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
True story:
We went out to grab a bite to eat at our favorite diner (this place defies diner grub though :think: ) & they had a new menu item called the all Compact Turkey Dinner.

The ball up roasted turkey breast, dressing, mashed potatoes then beer batter the balls AND THEN deep fry them. :drool:

They were served swimming in beer gravy.
So awesome.

With that being said...I am trying to gain weight. :D

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
there is a place called white manna in jersey and they make the best damn sliders I have ever eaten. They make me want to cry. I want to make a burger bed out of their sliders and sleep in it. Its called dedication.

keltron

Chimp
Dec 9, 2008
absolutely insane pictures.
i was goingn to ask if salads exist over there but you probably drench it in some form of reformed meat

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Cracker Barrel...havent eaten there in years. I don't miss it.
I ate there once on my way to upstate NY. It was not a good breakfast at all. Apparently biscuits and gravy is supposed to be good. It looked like human fat in a bowl. Gross!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I ate there once on my way to upstate NY. It was not a good breakfast at all. Apparently biscuits and gravy is supposed to be good. It looked like human fat in a bowl. Gross!
I think they use powdered eggs id get them scrambeled. :dead:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Didn't taste as bad as the raw sea urchent sushi I had the other night. I was hospitalized for severe tastebud trauma.

Last edited:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Didn't taste as bad as the raw sea urchent sushi I had the other night. I was hospitalized for severe tastebud trauma.
Sea urchin is awesome.

So is this:

Giant burger between two large meat pizzas, eggs, bacon, colby and pepper jack cheese

And this:

Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf With A Layer Of Mac And Cheese